Welcome Sergio

A home for tamer and wilder thoughts. Not a place where you have to prove anything, but a place to throw ideas around and perhaps find inspiration.

Welcome Sergio

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:06 am

I hope that you are monitoring this site.

I asked Tom ( our administrator) to accept your application for admission to the Cosmic Token. Other members here felt that it was important for him to be able to post the results that he has been getting on the Biefeld Brown Effect.A
Man named "SERGIO" applied for membership on the 16th of This month. Was that you? If not, please let me know.

Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Re: Welcome Sergio

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Sergio posts on the TTB FACEBOOK account that he has put in his application here as antiigraviticssyystems1.

Something strange happening here because the "Sergio"" that we found was quite different.

We will sort it out.

Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:34 pm

So who then is SERGIO74Map....if not you Sergio Sneyder?

I guess we just need a little bit of time to sort things out.

EDIT IN NEW THOUGHT....Electroencephhalopod (Jeeze, did I spell that right RYAN) has offered to host Sergio's comments on his site while we wait to sort things out. I find it hopeful that a creature from the depths would be a link to the future. But then nothing actually shocks me any more!
Linda

I will let you and Ryan work that out if it is critical for you to get your messages out quickly.

I congratulate you on what you have posted on the hut so far.
Linda Brown

Postby nate » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:11 am

Linda Brown wrote:So who then is SERGIO74Map....if not you Sergio Snyder?

I'm not sure but I do know spam robots tend to create usernames with similar formats: <random name><random number><random word>. If you've seen a few hundred/thousand new users with similar looking names then that's probably what's happened.

This site runs on phpBB, which is a very popular forum software, unfortunately that means it's targeted by spammers. It's all automatic and no humans are involved except to push the 'go' button. A script scans the entire Internet and finds any site that runs this software and has a knock on the door. They don't even care what we're discussing, they just want to create fake pages to shift Google search rankings and sell diet pills or whatever.

99% of the Internet economy today is just robots trying to sell ads to other robots who are only pretending to be interested to sell fake clicks to someone else.

Regards, Nate
But on inspection of the dust
I came upon this thing called 'trust'
It helps
us to adjust
nate

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:13 am

I did not know those specifics NATE....thanks so much.

I know that SERGIO will be able to join us soon. ..... And the other SERGIO will be shown the door!

I have too much to do, as you know, to get delayed by trivial distractions...but I am sure that I will still be tempted!

best to you.

linda
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:41 pm

These are questions that SERGIO has recently asked of Mikado on the HUT.
Ttownsendbrown.com

Mikado. Hello. I'm reading and I are questions I would like you to explain to me.

1)Any Gravitoy Mark can exhibit push to be shielded by a metal layer ungrounded?

2nd) The level of electrical insulation of Mark 1 does not provide a high electrical voltage work. Can you tell me the electrical pressure which generates thrust?

3) works with asymmetrical pulses continuously or DC stabilized?

4) uses high K ceramic pressed powder and processed at high temperature to form compact discs?

5) the trust is constant or have to leave a relaxation.

Many thanks Mikado, I need to understand.

You can find this conversation on the ttownsendbrown.com website.
Linda Brown

Postby ecker2011 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:40 pm

Linda this individual that has logged on here is not the Sergio that we know. He goes by this: Antigraviticsystems1.
The way that that one is set up is just not how he would create a username. Sergio24map is not him so please delete it.

Jess
ecker2011

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:36 pm

I know that JESS...the SERGIO that Tom logged on is NOT the SERGIO who has been logged on at the Hut.

His name will be removed soon.

The recent message that was posted here ...the questions to Mikado....were asked on the Hut by antigravitic. SERGIO and I transferred them here to keep up with the Electrogravitics conversation that is happening on the Hut.

We will square the other SERGIO away and drop his membership
as soon as Tom turns his attention to it.

Just ignor it for now. Thanks
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:35 pm

Sometimes things take time for a reason SERGIO.

I can see that you have the chance of having a fruitful exchange with Mikado and for the moment I think possibly a full membership here might complicate things. so I think that this delay might be a good thing disguised as an inconvenience.I don't want the dispute that I have with Mikado to color the questions and answers that are happening there. That's what the ttownsendbrown.com site was supposed to be all about (electrogravitics) and I am pleased to see it have its chance with you.

the Cosmic Token will be standing by but for now I encourage you to learn what you need to learn from Mikado.

I am looking forward to your exchange with Norio in Madrid this June. At least there will be no language barrier between you!

Linda
Townsend Brown Family Consortium
March 24, 2016
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:08 am

SERGIO... Tom says that you should be on the COSMIC -TOKEN.COM. Now,.

YEA! WELCOME! FINALLY!

Linda
Linda Brown

Next

Return to Speculations