Kitselman and Brown pre 1950

A home for tamer and wilder thoughts. Not a place where you have to prove anything, but a place to throw ideas around and perhaps find inspiration.

Re: Kitselman and Brown pre 1950

Postby PhilYoung » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:11 pm

The reprint of Hello, Stupid! The final book in the Kitselman Collection will be available within the next 10 days from Amazon.
small full cover.jpg
small full cover.jpg (172.7 KiB) Viewed 143 times
PhilYoung

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Wonderful news. I hope that I will be one of the first to place an order! Thank you Phil and Congratulations on all of the hard work that you have done!!!!!
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby PhilYoung » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:01 am

Hello, Stupid! is now available on amazon. It should show full availability in 2-3 days.
https://www.amazon.com/Hello-Stupid-L-Kitselman/dp/0993346537/
PhilYoung

Postby PhilYoung » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:20 am

"When a high energy particle stream is deflected by a high frequency oscillating magnetic field and directed into a closed container which is capable of reflecting the energy beam of participles into a resonating chamber this may be used to activate the laser. Now, just use this beam to activate a holographic apparatus.
See?
Eq., hv = mc no? "

From Beau's scientific papers, possibly from a letter to T.T Brown.
PhilYoung

Postby ecker2011 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:27 pm

PhilYoung wrote:"When a high energy particle stream is deflected by a high frequency oscillating magnetic field and directed into a closed container which is capable of reflecting the energy beam of participles into a resonating chamber this may be used to activate the laser. Now, just use this beam to activate a holographic apparatus.
See?
Eq., hv = mc no? "

From Beau's scientific papers, possibly from a letter to T.T Brown.

Thank you Phil for letting us know that the book will now be available on Amazon. I have let Linda know. This other post is something I find quite fascinating. Do you have more of his notes that could be available to acquire from you?

Jess Townsend Brown Family Consortium June 2017
ecker2011

Postby Griffin » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:33 am

Knowing the date of the writing of this note regarding the activation of the laser would be interesting and helpful. And, if it was written to TTB. I believe TTB was quite interested in lasers, prior to their science dated invention.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:02 pm

Ah... we are all living in such exciting times!!!!!
Linda Brown

Postby PhilYoung » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:03 pm

I don't have information on when this snippet from Beau was written however, it continues as below

"Well consider the reaction if all the energy is alternated in polarity through reflection.
Then hv when summed over time t where t= Kλ is 0.
Q. Is this related to the hyper fourier method?"
PhilYoung

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:51 am

Hamilton.... do you have your ears on? It was so nice getting that opportunity to speak with you the other day. Looking forward to that eventual walk together, either in Southern California... or further north.

Have you ever seen this odd equation? It looks vaguely familiar to me but as I told you... all of this is way beyond my comfort zone. Does it make any sense to you? Perhaps this is something that we can add to our discussion later... whenever that comes about. I have been pouring over those Agnew Bahnson lab notes but I think that you would make much better sense out of them than I could possibly.

Take care and stay cool!
Linda Brown

Postby nate » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:10 am

Linda Brown wrote: Have you ever seen this odd equation? It looks vaguely familiar to me but as I told you... all of this is way beyond my comfort zone. Does it make any sense to you? Perhaps this is something that we can add to our discussion later... whenever that comes about. I have been pouring over those Agnew Bahnson lab notes but I think that you would make much better sense out of them than I could possibly.

It's very basic wave mechanics, I believe:

"hv when summed over time t where t= Kλ is 0."

t = time (eg in seconds)
K = frequency (eg in Hertz, eg cycles per second)
λ (lambda) = wavelength (eg in metres)

I think time t = 0 is the crossover point in the wave, where it reverses?

"hv = mc"

This is (roughly) the two famous equations:

E = mc^2 -- Einstein's matter-energy equivalence, Energy = mass times the speed of light squared
E = hv -Planck's equation of quantum mechanics, Energy = h (Planck's constant) times frequency in Hertz

If I get his drift, and I may be way off, he's speculating idly about making a laser out of particles rather than light and then using that to make... possibly a solid hologram? And guessing that the energy at each point would be zero because the wave is reversing itself?

I know roughly what the Fourier method is (Fourier transform, I assume) - going from time-domain to frequency domain, though I don't know how to actually do one - but not sure what his idea of 'hyper Fourier method' is.

Regards, Nate
But on inspection of the dust
I came upon this thing called 'trust'
It helps
us to adjust
nate

PreviousNext

Return to Speculations