Conference in the Desert

A home for tamer and wilder thoughts. Not a place where you have to prove anything, but a place to throw ideas around and perhaps find inspiration.

Re: Conference in the Desert

Postby Linda Brown » Fri May 19, 2017 4:34 pm

Standing by Griffin... I meant to tell you that there is another Conference being held in Las Vegas at the end of July which I am definitely attending.... and then still another one in Philadelphia sometime in 2018 which I also will be attending if perhaps by doing nothing but shadowing the conversations. We will see as the country folks say... I will be there ifn the crick don't rise.. Many things happening very quickly, but so far it is exciting and encouraging.
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Mon May 22, 2017 11:20 pm

I haven't time to say too much right now but I wanted to tell you all that my meetings at the Contact in the Desert really did make me feel that the title was appropriate.

http://contactinthedesert.com/lindamoultonhowe/

LMH was an outstanding speaker, as she always is.. even she shared that she was feeling this upwelling of purpose and emotion in her actions now. during our second meeting I was able to hand her some papers to look over and we look forward to meeting again soon in a less congested situation. One packet was just a selection of the first 100 or so pages of our book and the other was a copy of some very technical labnotes that I happen to have, which trace back to Dads experiments at the Bahnson Lab in Winston Salem in 1958.

I told her as I passed them to her that it would be obvious to her that my papers were totally unscientific...only the view from a " devoted daughter" during those years... and the other...( handwritten notes from Agnew Bahnson himself) speaking of the fact that he has been working with and taking advice from " entities" which he chooses to call.. BROTHERS......Information that is directly in her wheelhouse. We look forward to the future.

And to my three Guardian Spirits... thank you so much for helping me through all of this....

Garla... thank you so much for sharing with me the gentle courage that you have in such abundance....and to you Marty... thank you for being there beside me when I needed your substance.....

And John.... I feel your hand on my shoulder. Things are going together. WE go forward!!!!

Jess... as soon as I have had a little rest I will give you a proper report. And Rose.... I missed you... but there will be other chances soon ....

I need to sleep. I told George that I just want to do housework tomorrow. Maybe if I just throw myself into that... my house will benefit and my mind will get a chance to go into neutral for just twenty four hours.

Everybody stay well.... Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Mon May 22, 2017 11:30 pm

I did not realize that LMH once lived in Philadelphia and knows her way around the University of Pa archive library. Imagine that!
Linda Brown

Postby Griffin » Wed May 31, 2017 10:18 pm

Hello Linda,

A good trip back and we're been in touch since then.

Incoming.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:29 pm

agreed for a walk on the beach this summer.... I can feel the cold water already!
Linda Brown

Postby Griffin » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:24 am

Me, too.

Incoming.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:26 am

George has been working overtime all of this week so the pups and I are holding down the fort....Next week I am going to turn to on my version of the " finished book" although you and I know that Blue will have things to add and I know you and he have much in common and perhaps some of that philosophy deserves to find its way in those pages too. I just know that I am determined to draw a close to this particular book because the information for the second one is building up....Blue laughs that we will write it in a few days. Is he serious????
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:29 am

I just know that we both Griffin have been mulling over our books waiting for the right time and I keep seeing that old fashioned watch with the gentlemans finger taping the face of it... so I know that we are meant to move soon on all of this and won't that be wonderful.
Linda Brown

Postby Griffin » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:18 am

Absolutely wonderful and timely.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin

Postby hcarter333 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:49 am

I saw the new front page of the web site today! It looks like the book's not quite out yet. I can't wait!
hcarter333

Previous

Return to Speculations