ANNOUNCEMENT

Discussions in the vein that would most interest those looking for the "meat and potatoes" of Townsend Brown's scientific work.

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby re-rose » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Everything seems to be back to normal now, but I am following the "stay safe" advice and running all my scans, just in case I have picked up a creepy crawly.

rose
re-rose

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:08 am

A Russian creepy crawly.... I understand

Guttersnipes and creepy crawly things go together

Hello Ivan...... thanks for the pm. Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby re-rose » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:21 pm

Update: I guess I was wrong, and the forum IS on HostGator. I thought Tom was running the severs, but I've seen that URL crop up a couple of times since then.

rose
re-rose

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:01 pm

Ask Tom....or I will........ I have no idea....
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:31 pm

I doubt that this will make much difference to some of the folks who have become members but then have not bothered to log on to even read what is going on for a couple of years now. I have decided to do a little fall housecleaning... so if you haven't at least checked in for 12 months... consider your membership at risk for deletion. It will be just alot better for us to go into the future with a group of active members who we can respond to as family than alot of people whos names are here but whose interest is elsewhere. No hard feelings at all....just "tidying up" a little bit.

If you want a membership reinstated just reach me at lindabrown dot resolute at gmail dot come. Thanks...Linda November 2014
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:00 pm

Why is it that my posts are not being registered here on the token. This is a test.
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:04 pm

For any newcomer... welcome!

I have stated above.... if you are having trouble getting through and posting please contact me directly. I will do my very best to respond to you.

Introduce yourself in your Email message and , if you don't mind, please tell me what it was that brought you to our Forum doorstep?

Hopefully you have decided that you want to contribute to our conversation here about the technology and life experiences of T. Townsend Brown and those closest to him.... and I certainly encourage that.

As you can see we have had our share of " agents provocateurs" joining our ranks. Know that if you are found out... you will be tossed off, with no apologies from me.

We encourage healthy challenges... but the use of obscenities and abusive behavior toward other members here will not be tolerated.

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate Consortium Feb 2015
Linda Brown

Postby Heelsdown » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:16 pm

Thank you Tom. It went through this time! HD
Heelsdown

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:55 am

Heelsdown.

I am pretty much packed up here and hopefully will be ready.....

Thank you for coming that long distance.

You will have my full and undivided attention.

The folks here know what it is like to have me disappear for a couple of months at a time.

I am just following my Dads good example

Saddle up..

Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:50 pm

Everyone... I am slowly going through the membership list and those members who have not had an active participation here ( for over a year) I am going to delete... ( I will save the messages that they may have made while they were active but I really see no reason in maintaining an account if the member has moved on to other things and perhaps has even forgotten about his/her interest here.

I would rather have a handful of active members and consider this a small family... than an entire crowd of people that we don't even know and don't know us......I realize that actually getting a membership here is difficult to establish and if you have to go through the process again... then I am sorry about that.... but at least we will get to know you all over again.

My aim is to get down to no more than 50 members perhaps even less..... so if you are one of our " strong silent types"... please post something to keep your account active Thanking you ahead of time!

Linda
Linda Brown

PreviousNext

Return to Resolute