ANNOUNCEMENT

Discussions in the vein that would most interest those looking for the "meat and potatoes" of Townsend Brown's scientific work.

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby Einstein » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:26 pm

All day yesterday for me.
Einstein

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:41 pm

It seems up for me today.... and you Einsein? Was it just the Sword and the Teacup that was " down" for you or were there other threads? Thanks for your help. Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby Einstein » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:59 pm

That thread was all day down. But one of the others was intermittently down as well. Not sure which one now though.
Einstein

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:03 pm

The thing that I can suggest is..... if you get through..... POST quick! I am sure that it will all be smoothed out sometime soon. Have to admit I don't know what is going on.... Linda
Linda Brown

Postby fruitbat » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:04 am

There are always several routes though the board to a thread.

I am finding trying alternates to be somewhat successful at first glance.

Is only slightly above my paygrade, so I may be able to help in small ways such as that one.

Fb.
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:36 pm

Just letting you all know that in the next few months I may be writing and interacting alot less than I ever have and really do not expect to be " back up on line" here until the fall.

There is alot happening in my life which needs to be sorted out and I need to be away from home for extended periods . I don't want you to think that I am ignoring you all .if I tend to leave some conversations hanging in thin air its just because I will not be where I can answer you right away. It may be necessary for me to turn my attentions to other things for what may be weeks at a time....

I hope that I have managed to post enough interesting leads so that you can all keep up with each other. And I know that some important friendships have been formed here that will continue.

I am doing what a good submarine might have done during a conflict with enemy forces... known as " rigging for silent running"... its a prerequisit for repositioning and preparing for confrontations that are planned for the future. Thats basically what I will be doing....

Because of that I will be operating without too much communication with many of you... for that I apologize... I will miss the interaction that I have enjoyed here....but we have a wonderful archive and I am sure that those who are interested will have plenty of reading material.

I will be here and responding until I am not.... I just wanted you all to understand. Linda
Linda Brown

Postby re-rose » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Right now, it appears that a redirect to a Host Gator 404 page has been posted as Google's link to this site. But as FB said, back in January, there are multiple ways in.

rose
re-rose

Postby re-rose » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:33 pm

I first encountered that page when I tried to do an advance search here, on Millikan and got bounced out. But I didn't think Host Gator is the hosting site, so I tried Google and got brought to the same page. Copying and pasting the full addy, instead of clicking the link, got me back here.

rose.
re-rose

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:56 pm

Just off the phone with you Rose and it seems that Mikados warning to " watch yourself" was particularly aimed at you because the site seems to be up and fine from this end... any other problems for anyone else... I hope that they know how to contact me but Rose... this time around... I think that you were singled out.

As far as strangers being misdirected away from this site? I am not going to worry about it.

I would give you a message to give to Mikado but my Mother wouldn't approve of it.

He might remember the term Crazy Ivan though. Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:03 pm

I just tried going through Google to get to the Cosmic-Token and had no trouble at all.

Are you sure that it is not the HUT that has dropped off?....Or maybe somebody fixed the problem for us?

Linda
Linda Brown

PreviousNext

Return to Resolute