Electrogravitics 101 (Resolute)

Discussions in the vein that would most interest those looking for the "meat and potatoes" of Townsend Brown's scientific work.

Re: Electrogravitics 101 (Resolute)

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Jack.... that just means that you will understand something that the rest of us will miss.

Perhaps the discussions about the " Falcon Project " will turn out to be interesting to you, given your background? Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby ecker2011 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:59 pm

For you who have not yet built and tested lifters the following is a short description on how to do it. The first picture is from the JLM Labs site. Here is the link to the site: http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/advprop.htm . The materials that you will need are balsawood, aluminum foil, glue, and copper wire. There are those that say that stainless steel wire is what you should use because you can get it very thing. All thou it is a very poor conductor, which is why I use copper because it is a very good conductor. It may weigh more but I feel that it works better. It is easy to get it, just strip off the insulation from multi-stranded wire. When you build your first lifters they may not come out so good. The more that you do the better they will turn out. Take your time in building the lifter; do not be in too big of a rush. If you do it right they will operate with little or no sound at all. Follow the measurements shown in the picture below. It is very important, or it will not work properly.

lifter1dg.gif
lifter1dg.gif (52.09 KiB) Viewed 785 times

What I do is to draw out on paper the design that I plan to use. I use it to measure the lengths of balsawood that I will need. I then use it to glue the pieces together. I use masking tape to hold them in place. When the glue has dried I then glue the other parts to the ones that I have already completed

Picture 004.jpg
Picture 004.jpg (34.52 KiB) Viewed 785 times

Picture 001.jpg
Picture 001.jpg (28.67 KiB) Viewed 785 times
ecker2011

Postby ecker2011 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Once I have the lifter frame done I cut and glue the aluminum foil on to the lower part and attach the wire to the upper part. See picture below.

plift1sml.jpg
plift1sml.jpg (7.38 KiB) Viewed 782 times

You will then need a power supply. You can either build one or you can buy it ready to use from http://www.amazing1.com/.
ecker2011

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Thank you for putting this out. My husband just called me from the base after reading your post and he says that he wants to build a lifter! I have to tell you that this is the FIRST TIME that he has expressed an interest in building anything since he helped my Dad in the seventies!.....so thank you VERY much. Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby ecker2011 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Thank you for putting this out. My husband just called me from the base after reading your post and he says that he wants to build a lifter! I have to tell you that this is the FIRST TIME that he has expressed an interest in building anything since he helped my Dad in the seventies!.....so thank you VERY much. Linda

That is good to hear. If he needs any help just ask me.
ecker2011

Postby ecker2011 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:32 am

For those of you who are interested I have videos on my Facebook page. Here is a link to it. You will need to log in.

http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=100000704951898
ecker2011

Postby fruitbat » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:56 pm

ecker2011 wrote:This is from Dr. LaViolette’s book ”Subquantum Kinetics.” He has a whole chapter on fields and forces. This subject I do not believe should be on this thread but on one maybe titled Physics 101. I do think that it would be a good idea. I had meant for this thread to be just about Electrogravitics. Another thread that would be great is one on Mathematics.

Yes, well. I've been jumping about this board a bit now, and I am starting to feel quite at home. Y'all seem to be just as distractable as I am! Now, in my case, whilst my child was getting her DSM4 ADHD label attached, it was my side of the family that was implicated as the source. I have an excuse. :c)

Getting back to Electrogravitics 101, and in the light of slightly co-incidental request I have just had to build a series of lifters, using different materials, I see that our Teacher goes on to suggests construction of a lifter in the next page of this thread as being a good thing for us students to do. So I've set about getting on with it. Essentially it's all laid out for me in the JLNaudlin pages, I have a relatively empty week ahead of me so I think that would be a fine thing to do after collecting the "ingredients" over the weekend.

I have a question to ask first...

I want to make my HT supply able to run from batteries. And I want to build it light in weight... The batteries I like most produce 11.1v nominal, and I realise they will deplete rapidly, so I would also like to use a 12v Mains derived supply where the supply is available and I need to keep the HT up for longer than a few minutes. I haven't seen such a supply done elsewhere, so that adds an extra burden of designing such a thing.

I realise that copying the Naudlin PSU is the way to go first, because in lifter experiments it is part of the basic apparatus, and as such needs to be made to a known standard (in aeroplane design, they don't fly an experimental engine in an experimental aeroplane...) but I'd still like to be able to build the 10V version. My question being - for you hardcore types - what would be the lightest weight way of doing this?

Would a teeny-tiny flame jet generator running off a converted jet style cigarette lighter or small blowlamp be a doable option??

On a seperate note: I did wonder if one could just incorporate a reservoir capacitor inside of the basic lifter such that it could be charged up and would fly under it's own power for a while, BUT, after pushing the numbers for 50 seconds of flight though some formulas I last used 30 years ago I derive that the reservoir capacitors value would need to be somewhere in the order of 1microFarad at a working voltage of 50kV, and that does not sound small OR light in weight...

Finally, is there going to be any more electrogravitics101, please, mister?

Cheers, Steve C
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Postby ecker2011 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:21 pm

First off the lifters that I show here how to build only have a K value of 1. That is way too low to be able to carry too much weight. For you to be able to do that you will have to find a way to increase the K value of the dialect. All that I have seen being done is a very long power line connected to the lifter. Also there would be a problem of stabilizing the lifter. When I fly my lifters I use sowing thread to keep it from going all over the place. What I have been doing here is just to show the basic understanding of Electrogravitics.
ecker2011

Postby ecker2011 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Back in 1996 I had been in Los Angles where I gave a talk on T. Townsend Brown and Electrogravitics. I have always tried to explain it in as simple a way as I could so that everyone was able to understand. After my talk a woman and her daughter meet me out in the hall. That woman was Linda and she told me that there was a bigger picture to the technology. I had already been seeing it, free energy! Like electromagnetic technology, how we do everything. How we get our electricity. So does electrogravitics will do the same, but with no wire, no magnets, and no moving parts, that means no wear, no heat.

triangel.png
triangel.png (18.64 KiB) Viewed 753 times

As you can see from the diagram above, the relationship of electricity, magnetism and gravity. I feel that it is very important that it be fully developed, and that is what I have been working on now for the past 16 years. A way to produce electricity. But please do not ask me about that for it is not the time or place to post info on what I have been doing. This area is to public.
ecker2011

Postby peetee le Trickfox » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:02 pm

never mind, hobbit said something, Jess you can edit your post
Peetee le Trickfox
Last edited by peetee le Trickfox on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wisdom is reality in wonderland
peetee le Trickfox

PreviousNext

Return to Resolute