TTBrown and Silica

Discussions in the vein that would most interest those looking for the "meat and potatoes" of Townsend Brown's scientific work.

TTBrown and Silica

Postby PhilYoung » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:25 pm

I was going through some of Beau Kitselman's correspondence and found this reference when he was discussing Thomas Townsend Brown's discoveries. I have not seen any reference to this research elsewhere?

" Brown also seems to have discovered that certain silica sands can be irradiated to change their inertial mass temporarily."

Phil
PhilYoung

Re: TTBrown and Silica

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:55 pm

JARS AND JARS... of sand collected from all over the world. Sand. Sand and more sand. It was a big part of his research. Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby fruitbat » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:03 pm

Gaw Blimey, that Silicon stuff!
Is there anything you can't do with it?
Fb!
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:12 pm

One of Dads interests was the makeup of the sand that was found in the tunnels of the pyramids. He believed that it was " special" but in the fifties no one was even looking in that direction. I haven't kept up with the digs in Egypt but I recently read that someone has suggested that the sand used there was NOT from the local area but was from somewhere else. Now why would that have been done?

Linda
Townsend Brown Family Consortium
January 13, 2016
Make Every Day Count
Linda Brown

Postby fruitbat » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:02 pm

Whilst looking into Roburs request for help, I have come across some fascinating (if true, and certainly entertaining, even if false) information about pyramids, and three egyptian ones specifically. I've included it in this thread as it specifically references a ceramic component that might be relevant to this conversation.

http://www.keelynet.com/unclass/hardy1.htm
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:14 pm

I am firmly convinced that special information is reaching out for us in ways that are not the normal channels at all... and I realize that it is going to take all of us here ... working together... to be able to grasp what is happening. I appreciate Roburs contribution and I can see that what he has to say is also going to impact what all of us are thinking, even though we seem to be separated in our quest here... we are certainly not. The word CERAMICS for example goes ding ding ding with me every time I see it... and the spark of this transfer jumps from one person to another. Someday it will all make sense to us ( or not) but at least we will have learned even more ..............

Silica... Ceramics....high voltage, high frequencies.... just throw together all that goes ding ding ding to our minds and we will find the path we are being led on to.

Linda
January 13, 2016
Linda Brown

Postby fruitbat » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:11 pm

I've got a tile shop very near me, and I like to fantasise that one day (when I know a bit more about what I should be doing), I will go and test a load of different decorative tiles' reactions to an applied electrostatic field. They have loads of clearly different types of base ceramics as well as different finishes.

-when I know a bit more about what I need to test for, and what the dimensions and geometry of the electrical impulse/field applied needs to be..
fruitbat

Postby nate » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:24 pm

PhilYoung wrote:I was going through some of Beau Kitselman's correspondence and found this reference when he was discussing Thomas Townsend Brown's discoveries. I have not seen any reference to this research elsewhere?

" Brown also seems to have discovered that certain silica sands can be irradiated to change their inertial mass temporarily."

This is mentioned in Townsend's publically available journals:
http://www.thomastownsendbrown.com/jour ... al1.htm#45
45. Possible Excitation of Gravitational Isotopes by Friction (Triboisotopes)

Leesburg, VA; Aug 26, 1956.

The possibility that loss of weight may be produced by friction should not be overlooked.

If a state of excitation, similar to that induced by uv light, can be induced by inter-molecular friction or by constant friction, the loss of weight may be readily detectable.

In Sec. 7, p. 21, the possibility that fatigue in metals, resulting from inter-molecular friction, may cause a reduction in weight was discussed at length. It was pointed out that coulomb damping may be accompanied by loss of weight in powdered susceptible materials.

A simple test may be as follows:

Quartz tube filled with sand, clay or other susceptible material. Weighed before and after shaking, the entire quartz tube with contents may show a loss of weight due to inter-particle friction.

Page 81

It may be found desirable to irradiate the tube and contents with strong sunlight or uv light while shaking is in progress. [N.B. � Ultrasonic resonance plus laser]

Beside the use of artificial light, sunlight may be intensified by quartz lenses or by a large parabolic reflector as follows;

Concentrated irradiation by sunlight plus violent shaking.

Using a large 60-inch Sperry Anti-aircraft searchlight mirror (without glass door), the radiation of the sun is focused upon the quartz tube filled with sand or clay or other susceptible material while being violently shaken by a motor device (not shown).

If effects are observed, quantitative measurements of the effects of the following may be undertake:

Shaking only --- various speeds, etc.
IR radiation only.
IR radiation with visible.
Sunlight (intensified).
UV only.
And all combinations of these.

and apparently was tested in 1973:
http://rexresearch.com/brown2/brown2.htm#90

But what is of immediate concern --- to get the ball rolling again --- is the creation of gravitationally light materials by friction (Coulomb friction). This may be termed Triboexcitation.

On page 80 of Record Book No. 1, (Aug 26, 1956), the matter of triboexcitation s set forth. It merely calls for the use of a susceptible material such as aluminum silicate (clay) or some of the rare earth sands such as monazite. This material is placed in a glass (or quartz) container and shaken vigorously for a length of time.

In short, the method merely calls for vibrating, in a paint shaker or the like, a glass bottle of certain clays or sands.

This experiment, in crudest form, was performed today. A pint Mason jar partly filled with Sorrento (red) sand-clay from Sorrento, FL was weighed at the Avalon Post Office --- 1 lb-14-1/2 oz. It was then vibrated for 20 minutes at Chet’s Hardware store on a paint shaker, then weighed (immediately) again. This time the scales did not balance in the same position but definitely balanced at 1 lb-14-1/4 oz; apparently a loss of 1/4 oz.

Of course, the scales could be in error or there was a human error in weighing. These possibilities I certainly recognize. But further tests will tell us.

Page 32

If the 1/4 oz loss of weight was real, this experiment may be history-making. It may have represented a loss in weight of 1 part in 122 or 0.819%. This would mean an excitation of 8.19 millghos (see p. 79, Record Book No. 1)

If excited to this amount, the g of this material (immediately after shaking) would be approx 972 cm/sec2 rather than 980 cm/sec2!

I intend to repeat this experiment, using the paint shaker, on the Sorrento sand and a more accurate balance than that at the Post Office. I have also ordered today, 1 lb samples of various monazite sands to be tested in a similar way, possibly also increasing the shaking time to 30 minutes or perhaps 1 hour.

Later, if these effects persist, more refined, highly accurate quantitative tests are envisioned, possibly at USC or Stanford Research Institute.

T.T. Brown (3-28-73)
Witnessed: J. Patrick Quillin (3-28-73)

Regards, Nate
But on inspection of the dust
I came upon this thing called 'trust'
It helps
us to adjust
nate

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:31 pm

As I recall during that test in Avalon Dad went next door to the Avalon Post Office in the arcade and asked the postmaster to please witness the weighing of the material both before and after and he had a signed paper on that.... I believe that Mr. Armentrout ( I hope I got that name right) was very interested and excited about the results of the test. And somewhere in our archives I am sure that I have his signed statement.

Dad started speaking to some "people in San Francisco" after that and he never mentioned those tests again to me.... ( I still have the paint shaker. by the way.... sort of a leftover... which we use every time I get ambitious with a paint brush!!!)

Linda
January 13, 2016
Make Every Day Count
Linda Brown

Postby Griffin » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:04 am

Exciting indeed. And rubbing (the original meaning of “tribo”) the right way. Like a cat rubbing against your leg or licking you finger, Fruitbat.

It brings to mind my intensive training several years ago on the Hawaiian island of Oahu. Please skip this if personal reminiscences bore you.

But, as I’ve said before, I think some ancient and rather secretive practices relate to the energy which we are increasingly in desperate need of, and which our future will widely provide. When though, is somewhat up to us.

My woman Chi Gong (Qigong) master (actually a grandmaster) had found the best Chi spot some ways from Honolulu. It’s at the mouth of a valley running down to the sea from the mountains. One large distant mountain was Yang, another Yin. This juxtaposition is hard to find. A stream used to flow down past a Heiau temple which was being restored. Despite disruptions of the energy potency — the temple changing from an honoring of Lono, the healing higher dimensional deity, to honoring Kamehameha’s fierce war shark deity, and the building of a golf course, condominiums and houses — there was still strong beneficial energy there.

One of that environment’s energetic features was the presence of red volcanic sand. Master Q was able to create the strongest Chi field there. It wide-awakened all my psi abilities, although she told me I needed more practice with them. I felt so much lighter there, buoyed up with Chi energy.

At other times, during prolonged and deep Chi training, I’ve experienced an unintended levitation of limbs. And even a complete rotation of my practice position from my original stance. Another of my Chinese Chi grandmaster mentors involuntarily moved my friend and Chi training colleague completely around in a circle through the use of intention directed Chi. I have been thrown back more than a dozen feet with no feeling of contact, riding a Chi wave. I queried a respected emeritus scientist about how he might test this ability. He considered it beyond a meaningful testing procedure. I asked, on this forum some time back, Raymond Trekfox and Hobbit (both of whom had technical experience, particularly Trekfox) if they could think of a good testing protocol. Apparently they could not.

Decades ago, I had what felt like a full-body levitation experience doing a Rosicrucian practice. It came complete with a change of perspective and a “bumping down” when the floating feeling ended.

A few Chi masters have been reported to regularly, though usually privately, levitate. My friend and Asian energy working colleague Pat lived in Thailand for several years. He trained there with a Chi and Chinese Traditional Medicine grandmaster lineage holder. He was told by a quite credible westernized professional Thai woman, who had attended university in America, that she had accidentally seen the master levitate. She happened to come to him with a private question at a very early morning time, long before regular practice, when the grandmaster with doing his own private training. She found him floating off the ground.

These are all stories by people most of you don’t know. There’s no way to prove them anyway. But, if believed, what does it mean? Of what use is it? It shows that accessing this energy is natural and possible. It has a range of positive applications. It has also, since quite ancient times, been weaponizable. And, of course today, its existence and development is often classified.

Fortunately, certain testing procedures are taking place which may scientifically establish the validity of this mysterious energy. They are conducted in a way and location where any positive results are not so susceptible to classified cover-up. We’ll see. But eventually this will happen, sooner or later, as TTB said. This energy can be directly experienced and even science verified. I know a lady who can even remold hard rock through its use. Do you think I’ve gone batty, Fruitbat?

Remember that TTB and his colleague Beau Kitselman practiced what I consider energy arts. Surya Yoga in TTB’s case and Huna Mana in Kitselman’s. Merely coincidence?

As ever, Genki des,

Griffin
Griffin

Next

Return to Resolute