Meat & Potatoes

Discussions in the vein that would most interest those looking for the "meat and potatoes" of Townsend Brown's scientific work.

Meat & Potatoes

Postby mark moody » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:14 am

Good evening to all.
I have come to find myself in need of some much needed help.
You know,that thing when someone puts out a request for assistance.
In this case, the request would be to assist in a common goal amongst friends.
My request is someone to send me via private message or my email some info that I am not privy to that would help me to help further the cause.
Anyone care to step " forward" ?
Thanks in advance,
Mark
mark moody

Re: Meat & Potatoes

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:19 am

mark moody wrote:Good evening to all.
I have come to find myself in need of some much needed help.
You know,that thing when someone puts out a request for assistance.
In this case, the request would be to assist in a common goal amongst friends.
My request is someone to send me via private message or my email some info that I am not privy to that would help me to help further the cause.
Anyone care to step " forward" ?
Thanks in advance,
Mark

An interesting post Mark.
You have done the right thing... putting out the request....
However when you are asking for information that you may not be privy to.... why not simply ask straight out in the open?

You know that I have always said that I am not interested in understand or promoting the exact science of Electrogravitation...My drive has been to tell my Dads personal story...That was my agreement with Paul Schatzkin... that he would tell the personal story and that the scientific mysteries were secondary... but somewhere along the line... Paul changed his tune and his course and was interested only in having technical questions answered. Of course I think that I am right in being suspicious about his agenda from the very first.

Why shouldn't I be suspicious of your request for behind the scenes information?...a you are right to assume that there are others out there who could probably answer your technical questions....I am not one of them and I will not promote behind the green door discussions here.

And friendly requests for information do not mean much to me any more. My Mother responded to that once and invited Andrew Bolland to share technical information that happened to be in our family archives. For years I believed that she had made a good choice... but watching what has happened recently I wonder if perhaps she made a mistake... or if it was a proper move... it was only meant to go so far. Now I think that I am better off responding the way that she used to

" While I appreaciate your interest in the work of Townsend Brown I am sorry that I am unable at this time to share technical information with you. My very best to you in your work in the future......"

That message works for me today now too.

Perhaps those on the HUT can help you out. You could ask.

ttownsendbrown.com

Linda
Townsend Brown Consortium
August 2015.

I
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby fruitbat » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:29 pm

Meat and potatoes needs a bit of gravy, and this don't look like the gravy train to me...
FB!
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:47 pm

hahahaha... absolutely not Fruitbat!

Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Return to Resolute