TTBrown complete Lab Film Stan Deyo iPhone

Discussions in the vein that would most interest those looking for the "meat and potatoes" of Townsend Brown's scientific work.

TTBrown complete Lab Film Stan Deyo iPhone

Postby fruitbat » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:02 pm

So did anyone learn anything from this most excellent contribution?
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Re: TTBrown complete Lab Film Stan Deyo iPhone

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:18 pm

If those shadowing and drawing from this Forum did Fruitbat.... do you think that they would open a conversation about it?

I personally learned a lot but I am no scientist. Just watching my Dad in action told me that he was in the middle of making some real progress. I have seen him in phases like that... and I have seen him when he was under duress and not happy. The man in the white lab coat here is totally at ease....He is actually " playing"

And the shortwave radio is by his side and he makes quite a point of seeing to it that it is captured on film. Even if... at that time... no one would get the enormous importance of what he was showing on film.

What do you expect others to say in response Fruitbat?

Linda
Townsend Brown Consortium
August 2015
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby fruitbat » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:41 pm

In the strange place in my head where I live, I envision others of my kind.

People who are genuinely interested both in the science fiction becoming science fact-i-ness of it all and also just enjoying the thrill of the chase.
I assume that such people are here, indeed, many of the early conversations I had suggested that this is in fact the case, so I started this thread to see who is interested in talking about stuff.

I'll have a bit to say about that radio in due course, I'm a radio engineer by qualification and experience, and I've realised that face on shot where you can determine some or all the settings are of great interest. I'm a slow thinker though, and need a little more time to watch the film and think on what I have seen..
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:12 pm

I agree with you completely Fruitbat. I KNOW that there are others out there who think the same way that you do... others who are interested in all of this for the sheer joy of the knowledge.....And I do believe that they will find you. And they won't give up.

I said to Radomir once that we were all no more significant than a little grain of sand in the grand scope of all of this. And that it was mind boggling and sometimes discouraging .

His response to me was something that I have never forgotten.....He told me that people all over the world would discover that they are like individual dots of sand high in the atmosphere which somehow gather around them... water molecules.condensation... which finally turns to rain.... its a process that can and does happen.... as much as a miracle as that sounds." There is an attraction that will not be denied and you are all part of it". he said...." And that little drop of sand is not insignificant. Rain will fall..and there will be crops nurtured"

Its a wonderful thing to watch happen.

Go Forth and have no fear.

Linda
Linda Brown

Postby fruitbat » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:32 pm

You know, I didn't know they had the I-Phone back then..
fruitbat

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:03 pm

hahahahaha.
Linda Brown

Postby fruitbat » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:07 am

43 minutes.
Clearly there was some energy dissipated in that second broken cylinder.
Looks like something was rotating in there to me.
-Maybe...
fruitbat

Postby mark moody » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:33 pm

FB,
Sorry to take so long responding.
I have learned a lot from this video.
The Paris experiments were repeated.
The king design was being built.
There was a demonstration made of an electrified air craft wing.
The Adamski design was being built.
Energy storage was experimented with to try to eliminate the power supply attached to the designs.
Tesla coil was used.
An electromagnet was used but it did not help increase the create force.
A vertical rising design is shown on the floor.
Just to name a few things.
Mark
mark moody

Postby fruitbat » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:03 pm

I knew if I just kept at it that SOMEONE would show up who actually has eyes brain and the "interest".

I am embarrased to say I haven't yet finshed watching the film! I'm hoping that is why I haven't seemed to notice all the things that you have indicated.
I'll finish it first before getting into it too much, but I do remember I was asked by someone to do the lifter tests and measurements with a dirty great big magnet inside the lifter...

When you mention "Energy storage was experimented with to try to eliminate the power supply attached to the designs" I must confess I had wondered whether replacing orville the mouse with 65 grammes worth of lightweight high voltage capacitor would do the trick as regards untethered flight, but had decided that it would most likely not result in a viable spacecraft due to the leakage that I see as a consequence of low weight, large capacity high voltage capacitor design. There are suggestions that the energy of lifting comes from the leakage of charge via the corona effect, In which case one needs a method of replenishing the charge difference. Ultimately it comes down to energy density against volume and weight of the PSU. I believe that new materials and geometry together with the ever improving batteries is what will provide one answer to self contained flight in a model "proof of concept" that is accessible by the likes of me.

More later when I've actually finshed watching the film...

FB.
fruitbat

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:16 pm

Very proud of you both.............Linda
Linda Brown

Next

Return to Resolute