Billy Meier

Discussions in the vein that would most interest those looking for the "meat and potatoes" of Townsend Brown's scientific work.

Re: Billy Meier

Postby Bob » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:13 pm

Something here well worth the watch and read, if one is interested in the concept Valis

Ursula K. Le Guin's 1971 novel The Lathe of Heaven, has characters that alter reality through their dreams. Two made-for-TV films based on the novel have been made: The Lathe of Heaven (1980) and Lathe of Heaven (2002). The "Augmenter" is the machine that does the actualizing of the main character's dreams.. I am very well aware of "augmenter" methodology, and machinery.. As in the posts above it tracks back quite a few thousands of years.. and many now and then pick up on the morpholytic field left.. and dream the dream.
Most attempts set the bar much too high or far too low to create real change. Just do it.
Bob

Postby Sinny » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:17 pm

The word 'Augmenter is familiar to me somehow..

I've had a dream within a dream on two occasions - was extremely bizarre and slightly scary.
"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings." - JFK
Sinny

Postby Bob » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Sinny wrote:The word 'Augmenter is familiar to me somehow..

I've had a dream within a dream on two occasions - was extremely bizarre and slightly scary.

Absolutely agree.. I've been to Egypt numerous times, to those specific sites, where Ptah was represented.. amazing amazing stuff is present.. including the time-travel stuff, in and out of the "quantum cube" representation of the Akashic.. Augmenter is sorta like an eeprom system, a way to re-write the matrix..
Most attempts set the bar much too high or far too low to create real change. Just do it.
Bob

Postby Sinny » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Any thoughts on this Bob?
http://billyashram.blogspot.co.uk/2012/ ... ed-by.html

I think there's a few nuggets of truth embedded within?
"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings." - JFK
Sinny

Postby fruitbat » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:53 pm

I note that Jimmy Buffet makes an appearance in the middle of that article.
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:38 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahah ha

These "Deadheads" and "Parrotheads" were to be the shock troops for the planned NWO takeover.

It wouldn't surprise me. I know one devoted " Parrothead Personally"

but a shock trooper? Hardly

he could " warm glow" anybody into submission though... easy :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahhahahaha
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby fruitbat » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:31 am

Sinny wrote:Any thoughts on this Bob?

It reads very much like robert anton wilson wrote it.
FB
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Postby Bob » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:46 am

Noughats, yes, laced in-between things such as:

Mere seconds before he was to succumb to Uglord's murderous approach, Ashram's teeth broke thru the cord's insulation, zapping his Stamos-Z addled brain with an electrical charge of unknown magnitude.

The music reached a synchronistic crescendo as a hushed audience watched Ashram rise up to his full height, glowing purple with what was later described by attendees as a "Witch-Light".

The eerie sound of jingling bells echoed telepathically thru the crowd as Ashram shot beams of green energy out of his eyes at a cowering Uglord, who was reduced to a protoplasmic blob upon impact. "I AM THE GOD OF KOSMICK DING-DING, AND I BRING YOU... DING!!!!!!",
Bob

Postby Sinny » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:53 am

Did any of you guys post on the blog as:
Malaclypse the middle-aged?
Sinny

Postby Sinny » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:59 am

fruitbat wrote:

It reads very much like robert anton wilson wrote it.
FB

Was that a linguistic assessment, or did you make the same connection as me?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaclypse_the_Younger
Sinny

PreviousNext

Return to Resolute