Thinking of our man TRICKFOX

Discussions in the vein that would most interest those looking for the "meat and potatoes" of Townsend Brown's scientific work.

Thinking of our man TRICKFOX

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:22 pm

Finally just in the last few days news that the CIA has the ability to use your own Television set to spy on you.

Those of you who have been with us for a long time will remember the conversations we had about the program named PROMIS ( without the E) which Raymond Lavas and his friend Michael Ricconosuito had something to do with developing. Of course we have lost Raymond but my heart is glad for him because now he has no constraints on his spirit. When the moon is out and full I can practically see him out there dancing in the moonlight.

Michael was put in Federal prison on charges of .. well... I am not really sure.... other than being discovered with amounts of barium titanite... which he used for high voltage work but others thought differently....I don't even know if Michael is out of prison yet but he must be smiling because now the public at large is being told about how the CIA ( and a bunch of other intelligence networks) can spy on you in your own home. Raymond told us all about this so many years ago... it must be the time to move forward Raymond... and I am thinking of you.

for those of you who are not familiar with Michael here is a little background...

nslaw[edit]
In early 1991, Riconosciuto filed an affidavit[1] before a House judiciary committee investigating the bankruptcy case of Inslaw Inc. v. United States Government.[15] Riconosciuto was called to testify before Congress regarding the modification of PROMIS, a case-management software program that had been developed for the Department of Justice by Washington, D.C.-based Inslaw Inc..[16] Riconosciuto declared that he had been under the direction of Earl Brian, who was then a controlling shareholder and director of Hadron, Inc..

Hadron[17] was a competitor to Inslaw and was also a government consulting firm with "several contracts with the Department of Defense and the CIA.".[18]

Within eight days of this declaration, Riconosciuto was arrested for conspiracy to manufacture, conspiracy to distribute, possession with intent to distribute, and with distribution—a total of ten counts related to methamphetamine and methadone.[1][19]

During his trial, Riconosciuto accused the Drug Enforcement Administration of stealing two copies of his tape. Then later he claimed a third was tossed by him into a Washington State swamp.

In addition to his claims of a government "frame up" related to Inslaw, Riconosciuto maintained that the chemical laboratory on his property was in use for the extraction of precious metals such as platinum in a highly specialized mining operation.[20]

No drug-lab contamination was found at the laboratory site and a member of the DOE's Hazardous Spill Response Team asserted that high Barium levels on the property were unlikely to be the result of Riconosciuto's work.[21] Barium does have specialized usage for metallurgy with regards to the processing of platinum group metals.[22]

^ Jump up to: a b c d
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Re: Thinking of our man TRICKFOX

Postby Jack » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:30 am

Michael is at Lompoc, release date is 6-27-17
Jack
Jack

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:44 am

Jack.... should I contact him? Or should I stay clear? Advice please.
Linda Brown

Postby Jack » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi Linda, i just don't know if it is advisable. I am sure you are red flagged if you try, but i am equally sure that you are already on the red flag watch list, and this would add nothing. Raymond used to call me, often when he was bored, sitting for 3 hours on the dyalsis chair, but Michael doesn't know me from Adam, and i would not feel badly if he never replied. Michael has not put me on his contact list, maybe he would you.
Jack
Jack

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:24 am

I agree. I see no advantage to meeting Mike. Twigsnapper told Raymond to " keep your skirts clear of Michaels mud" and I am sure that advice works just as well for me....maybe even more for me. And you are right... anyone with electrogravitics on the brain probably has my name somewhere on their list. Gave up considering that my phone conversations were private many years ago!
Kisses....
Linda Brown

Postby fruitbat » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:15 am

Privacy started vanishing properly here in the UK in the 1980's, when they rolled out a public telephone system which was designed to monitor all traffic and look for trigger words before recording conversations of interest..

During the 1980's miners strikes it was found that if they arranged a picket over the phone, the police would show up as if by magic. They started showing up to a lot of empty fields, once people worked out how it worked...
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Postby G-Man » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:11 pm

I miss Raymond. He continues to be in my thoughts. May God keep him.
ύλη είναι το μοτέρ

"Il faut savoir tout envisager mais surtout ne rien croire" Aimé Michel

"Se non capite qualcosa, sbarazzarsi di esso"
G-Man

Return to Resolute