Uncut Bahnson Video

Discussions in the vein that would most interest those looking for the "meat and potatoes" of Townsend Brown's scientific work.

Re: Uncut Bahnson Video

Postby fruitbat » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:00 am

Nate, thanks for providing us with this excellent resource.

In bahnson3 RHS I believe that is a drawing showing two voltage excursions one positive and one negative wrt earth

Bahnson 7 looks very similar geometry to those umbrella shaped lifters, which seem to have a top umbrella and a middle umbrella and a lower element.

Just my two pennorth worth.

FB.

P.S.The charging curve looks like the 5cr seconds curve I was taught as nipper learning about radio. FWIW.
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Postby Robur » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:59 am

ecker2011 wrote:Here is a link to it so that you don't have to actually search for it. Jess TTB Consortium August 2015

https://youtu.be/uFOFKZw9_ac

GREAT VIDEO

Since world events are so close to the collapse of civilization I decided to release this footage before I was able to order the segments by date

He is a bit negative
Some crashes in china some internet troubles and people start saying ''end of days'' I heard it all before before december 21st 2012
Robur

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:42 pm

I thought one of the most interesting clips from Stan Deyos " Cosmic Conspiracy" was the interview with J. Frank King... who was a great family friend to us through our visit to the Winston Salem area... and beyond... Always loved his deep North Carolina drawl....but its interesting to see what he says about how they " went looking for" Townsend Brown..
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby nate » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:57 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I thought one of the most interesting clips from Stan Deyos " Cosmic Conspiracy" was the interview with J. Frank King... who was a great family friend to us through our visit to the Winston Salem area... and beyond... Always loved his deep North Carolina drawl....but its interesting to see what he says about how they " went looking for" Townsend Brown..

Do you know, I don't think I've watched a Deyo video within the last 20 years? I remember one dating back to 1979-ish; it featured clips from Battlestar Galactica. The original TV series, not the remake.

I find Deyo very frustrating. He dug up some useful historical facts (such as the Bahnson film) but I wish he'd just come out and say whatever it is he wants to say. He seems to have two ideas: electrogravitics and apocalyptic religion, and I don't think that one implies the other at all the way he thinks it does. Also his current website is very doom-laden and 'survivalist' and... I don't find that actually especially helpful or uplifting.

The vibe I personally get from the Bahnson film isn't scary at all. It feels sweetly retro and optimistic. A time capsule from a more cheerful era.
But on inspection of the dust
I came upon this thing called 'trust'
It helps
us to adjust
nate

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:37 am

Why I avoided Deyo too....

For Dad that was a span of time when he was truly happy. It shows in his lab coat photos.... we loved our simple log cabin in the hills... it was a sweet almost uncomplicated summer for all of us... but of course that didn't last. We were only there from April of 1958 to October 1958.... I loved the kids....but only went to the school for the balance of the year and the very beginning of the other. But Mom and Dad were happy......... and so was I.

Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby hcarter333 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:32 am

mark moody wrote:
image.jpg

Was this the stock market device?
It sure looks like it!

Does anyone know who the young woman in the clip might have been? Thanks!
hcarter333

Postby ecker2011 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:31 pm

Does anyone know who the young woman in the clip might have been? Thanks!

She was Bahnson's daughter.

If you do not have a full copy of the video get in touch with me and I can get a copy to you.
Also if you are still living up in San Francisco I am just 50 miles south of you in San Jose.

Jess
ecker2011

Previous

Return to Resolute