Fruitbat Droppings.

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

Re: Fruitbat Droppings.

Postby fruitbat » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:31 am

We Christians have a saying, which I believe enjoys wider use, that "God helps he who helps himself". (Plainly the way god thinks is so over our heads that most people simply do not believe in he/it/she, which is perfectly understandable as is some people looking for and finding other ways of explaining how it all works, nevertheless it's a good pithy and wise little quote).
I am indeed doing my best to keep my chin up, and continue to speak out against nuclear technolgy.
My one regret about my interactions with Nancy Hutchison is that she didn't send me a logging geiger counter, several years on and I still haven't got one. Only by people all over the globe getting and using these relatively inexpensive internet connected geiger counters, have we ANY chance at all of keeping track of what is actually being done to the biosphere so that we can have a cold beer.
Big respect to Rose for going solar, I'm hoping to invest early in the new year. I have my eye on a pile of surplus aircraft batteries sitting in a battery bay, ready to be sorted out the good from the bad..
A dirty little secret I learned about how the UK does Grid tied solar schemes is that NONE of our electricity generated by solar ever makes it back onto the grid despite how they make it seem. Apart from being technically a bit of a challenge involving phase synchronisation at each micro generator, (I think) there is the problem that with every third house becoming a solar micro generator there would be no way to shut off sections of the grid for repair / maintenance work. Fortunately you DO reduce your drain on the grid so there is a social benefit. teh bottle neck with all forms of energy tapping from the natural environment is that the sources "wax and wane", and to give each of us sufficient batteries to smooth out teh demand supply equation would just be a different envoironmental disaster.

Ultimately, of course, the sensible option is that we learn how to tap the nucleonic forces, but we can only be alllowed to do that when we are a bit more cultured as a race when it comes to inflicting devastation on other lifeforms..
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Postby fruitbat » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:38 pm

Protonics.
The study of the moving impulse in protons.
Protons seem to like to clump together at long range, then change their minds when they get together.
Rather like relatives at christmas can..
FB!
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Postby fruitbat » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:34 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-1 ... iments-ufo

Some interesting stuff in the comments section... (as well as the usual rubbish of course) I leanred something useful, anyway.

FB.
fruitbat

Postby fruitbat » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:33 am

If anyone reads this who woud like to do some solid experimenting, for fun and no profit, with a bit of proving and exploring thrown in, but would like a bit of a plan, I now have one.
Please P.M. me.
fruitbat

Cancer news.

Postby fruitbat » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:52 pm

The cat cancer group are experimenting and apparently getting the desired results using DCA, which Is (I think) Sodium di-Cloro Acetate. It has to be taken with B1 to avoid nerve damage. They've been at it for a while and the takeup seems to be increasing slowly, but I don't know much more. Cat owners are highly motivated, probably more so than cancer rearchers to find methods that work, the internet is a wonderful thing...

A course of Rick Simpson Oil costs ariound 600 UKP I have been informed, which (along with the two months away from work and responsibilty that may well result as an unwanted side effect of taking a gram of Cannabis oil per day) I believe in those countries who have to pay for cancer drugs, probably compares very favourably with chemo.. For a cat it's a miniscule amount of cash, of course, because they take 1/40th of the required human dose...

FB.
fruitbat

Postby fruitbat » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:35 pm

I woke up from an interesting dream today. In it an obviously human designed anti gravity vehicle landed in a carpark next to me.
It was about the size of a micro SUV, boxy, grey and it made a noise like a bunch of air conditioners running.
As it settled ito it's vertical and smooth descent there was no change in the sound of it's working, but I did notice that there was a tiny wobble and bump as the pilot slighty fluffed the last 18 inches or so...
Dreams eh? Who needs TV?
fruitbat

Postby fruitbat » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:58 am

There was a bigger wobble and bump today, during my first landing after a very lean ten years aviationally speaking. The other five weren't so great, but to be fair in addition to the ten years or so absence, I've never flown an aerobatic type with a laminar flow wing, and the demands of inflight speed control was novel as was the super long but gentle hold off.
Still I managed a half decent 2 1/2 hours of instructed flying, and based on todays progress, my instructor claims it will be a mercifully short period before I have my pilot licence back.
( It's a "use it or lose it" kinda deal ). Until recently I had no money and no charisma, hence no access to aeroplanes.
However, by exchanging my skills for some one else's charisma, and then leveraging that charisma, I have managed to bypass the very real obstacles that previously existed and obtain access to aeroplanes and help with the re-acquisition of skills I thought I'd never get to use again!
fruitbat

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:19 pm

Proud of you Fruitbat

First packet left two days ago.....and Jess.... yours will go out soon. Griffin...Blue and I will handcarry information to you when you get home.

more Winterhaven information incoming.
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby fruitbat » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:10 am

P.M. Sent.
fruitbat

Postby fruitbat » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:21 am

I've just realised that if UFO drive systems "merely" leverage the internal forces of each atom in their hull to create the observed movement and fast accelerations, there'd be a thunderclap every time the drive system kicks in (At least with the fast acceleration part) due to the air being displaced abruptly.
fruitbat

PreviousNext

Return to The Sword and The Teapot