ANNOUNCEMENT

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:29 pm

I noticed that the thread about Kim's burning papers is gone this morning.

I have no plans to restate it or to continue any discussions regarding the HUT ( ttownsendbrown.com) here on the Cosmic Token.

Onward...Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:23 am

37000 quality messages posted here on the Cosmic Token. Thank you all so much for all of your supporting in helping us reach that number! Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Mon May 02, 2016 5:57 am

I an going to turn my attention this month to working with Smith to get our book totally finished and ready for the publication process later this summer.We have given each other the encouragement of a deadline which we have every intention of making.

I am posting this so you will all know that my silence here is no reflection of my regard for all of you and the conversations that spring to life here.....know that I am probably taking notes and will get back with you sometime in June. I just have to focus my attention...I know that most of you will understand.

best to everybody,
Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Griffin » Sun May 15, 2016 1:31 am

Incoming Linda.

Griffin
Griffin

Postby fruitbat » Sun May 15, 2016 7:43 am

Is that "incoming Linda" anything like incoming artillery?
FB!
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Postby Linda Brown » Tue May 24, 2016 4:01 am

Many times Fruitbat.... yes.
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:13 pm

Just checking in with all of you here and leaving this special post

. Happy BirthdaySpecial Man!! You have so many names... which should I pick.... Blue? Morgan? Smith? It doesn't matter! Every morning I wake up knowing that there are challenges ahead that we can meet together... Thank you for that blessing in my life...You already know that.. I am thinking strongly of you today and that I am with you, wherever you are and whatever you are having to accomplish.... I am at your right hand side.

Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:28 pm

Just checking in again... so many months later.

I feel sometimes that I have been away from this Forum for much too long but the activities now here are so very important that I just have to take the time. I will be back as soon as I can

. I am stil working on the book and talking to the various Beta Readers that are just now getting back to me with their responses.

I am learning that the road ahead is going to be exhilarating... but I also realize that there will be many challenges ahead of me ad I have so much to learn!

I am preparing for all of it and intend to go foward, as Dad suggested so long ago... so that I can actually be the "moment between the chalk and the eraser." Realizing more each day how very important that will be....
I miss these conversations with all of you but thank you for continuing with the subjects that are meaningful. I am so very proud of all of you.
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:31 am

Just so those who are checking in will know I am doing some extensive travelling for the rest of the month and into August. I promise you that this Forum will spring to life later this fall but I need to be away and I don't want to leave any of you waiting for a response from me without some sort of notice. Many exciting things happening and in the middle of it I am still going to take some time away from all of this and simply swim... and relax and maybe walk in some soft sand. Its been way too long.

Please enjoy your summer and we will meet here again in the Fall.
Linda Brown

Previous

Return to The Sword and The Teapot