ANNOUNCEMENT

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Rose and I have decided that we need to post an announcement here regarding our affiliations in the past and our plans for the future. This is what she suggested that I post.

[i]While I am extremely grateful to Mikado and Kim for allowing me to use The Quonset Hut forum to obtain feedback on the first draft of THE GOOD-BYE MAN, the time has come to strike out on my own and I will no longer be posting there. Nor am I responsible for any of the content that is posted there from this day forward.

Anyone who wishes to contact me personally may do so here, or via my personal emal: dapperzing at yahoo dot com. Rose may be reached via ca_writer_jan @ yahoo dot com.
[/i]

For now... (though all of you know that I might have worded things just a little differently)... that is good enough for me too.

Tom....When you get a chance could you please post this as a major announcement somewhere so it doesn't get lost in the everyday messaging. Thank you. Linda

Edit in March 2016.... Please note that my current Email is
lindabrownresolute1@gmail.com
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:47 pm

I am changing my Email to lindaannbrown at yahoo dot com. changed... see below

The other address will work of course but there will be a delay getting to me so please just remember my full name and Yahoo dot come and contact me there! Thanks! Linda

Here is an update on my Email
lindabrown dot resolute at gmail dot com

UPDATE AGAIN....
MY CURRENT EMAIL IS NOW

lindabrownresolute1 at gmail dot com.

written that way of course to confuse bots but I am sure that all of you understand what it actually is. I may be slow at responding to you but if you need to contact me this should work...this notice is dated January 2016

Best to you all and remember the important operational words for this year. MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT

earthquake!!!!!!! THIS MORNING AT 643 HOW BAD IS IT??????
Linda Brown

Postby peetee le Trickfox » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:21 pm

I would to announce the completion of the French Laboratory report translation.
It has taken at least a year to do if I recall properly. All I need to do now is clean-up and re-tittle the Photographs so that all the equipment, and components for the experiments are identified in English Due to the nature of the math symbols and analogies it would be increasingly difficult to convert everything into HTML. I have to ponder a bit before making the next move on this...There is something curious about the way this report ends. There are plenty of questions still left, and certain issues are not sufficiently resolved even after spending several years building and testing the BB force itself. I shall now attempt to get a complete overview of the report to see if it follows logical order and then... I want to know why the tests were terminated at the most critical stages.

I will report my finding soon under a new topic heading

Raymond Lavas
wisdom is reality in wonderland
peetee le Trickfox

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:01 pm

And fickle as I am.... I have decided that I prefer using my old Email

dapperzing at yahoo dot com. Anybody who has been unsuccessful in reaching me will catch up to me there.... eventually!!!! Linda

And for those reading this NOW.... I have changed my email address to

lindabrown dot resolute at g mail dot com.

I don't expect any further changes.... thanks for hanging in there with me

Linda April 18, 2014
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:37 pm

I have heard that we are having some connection problems in England......If you can read this guys.... get back to me OK.... if not I will be contacting you personally via Email. Linda
Linda Brown

Postby fruitbat » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I have heard that we are having some connection problems in England......If you can read this guys.... get back to me OK.... if not I will be contacting you personally via Email. Linda

We're back now!

Thanks, Steve C.
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

SUMMER HIATUS!!!

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:17 pm

PASSPORT IN HAND.... BAGS packed.... I am taking some serious time away from everything familiar! You are welcomed to continue to post here if you would like but please do not expect any sort of response from me... I am going to be a LONG way away from computers and keyboards and maybe even electricity!

If a message absolutely has to get to me leave it here.... and I am sure somehow it will reach me wherever I find myself. Just don't count on a quick response... OK?

I have posted much the same message on the Resolute.....When the leaves change their color I will check back in. Hows that?

Until then,
You guys have a great summer. Linda
Linda Brown

Postby peetee le Trickfox » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:10 pm

I am greatful that the collapse of our society predicted as the 2012 end of the world is not happening .
Montreal december 21st sounds to me as a good time and place
For this reunion
Do we have a second vote?
Raymon
peetee le Trickfox

Postby Thunderheart » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:43 pm

for what it's worth...I'm in...
Thunderheart

Postby peetee le Trickfox » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Great... Fruitbat, you can come-in from the UK without a passport, Canada is part of the UK you know! If we need to drive into the USA we can so together with Katernaire in Platsburg New York. Hobbit, is there any chance you can also come to Canada my good friend. How about all you Americans.... is anyone interested in the "I survived December 21 2012 party" You can all spend your time digitizing your body data to create you're own new travatar to take over after your body dies. Of course you're whole character will slowly be up loaded to the eternal web database cloud if you join the psychopropulsor network.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH7c6hHRtro ¸<-----Does this youtube still function? find out what this paradigm shift will be like :ugeek:

Raymond
peetee le Trickfox

Next

Return to The Sword and The Teapot