WELCOME!

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

Re: WELCOME!

Postby Grimalkin » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:14 am

I also sent emails via the hut to Lakota, JehdEye and Vox. If we don't hear back from Griffin I can email you with other contact info for him.

Grimalkin
Grimalkin

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Welcome Lakota!!! Thank you for joining us here. I hope that you have gotten settled well and are enjoying your new home. My impression is that you are missing the night sky, but , honest, it is still there! Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby Geoff » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:35 am

Missing…
Paul Langley and Natecull …. and… others from recent and earlier times.
Geoff
Geoff

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Absolutely.... Nate and Langley....we are not whole without them

.and Hector! You have posted a wonderful message recently on the Hut that needs to be with us too. I have transferred your thoughts but think that you will get a far better return on them if you are here too..... Other than the occasional message from PeeTee and GMan... nothing at all is being talked about over there on the Hut, unless you are concerned about the sentiments expressed in red by Kim.

Some of you may know that we lost our wild and wonderful cowbody to the other side of the veil recently... But Mrs. Livingston... you have been there all along with us... (what an adventure!... I know that you have other things pressing on you right now but there will always be a place here with us)

And Nick Hodge. Nikko... I know that you are still chasing bears... when you tire of that... check in with us?

On one hand Mikado says the site is paid for til January but when PeeTee expressed the thought " well at least we have until it closes in January" Mikado came back heatedly " When did I say that?" So thats a confusing issue.

For the performance so far... no other issues ( besides my lack of credibility and all of these threats of disclosed secrets have been offered by either Mikado or Kim) Considering their wealth of information ( with over 25000 messages archived there) certainly there is something that Mikado can talk about with all of you. Its going to be a long few months without anything going on over there if he doesn't put some effort to it....

Which shows the intent I believe of all of his actions up to that point. He wants nothing to be happening there.... and his intent was shown in his burning ship Avatar.

So it must be, I guess. Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Grimalkin » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Griffin is having trouble finding access to the registration process. He's planning to join us here. Linda, he should be contacting you by email.

Grimalkin
Grimalkin

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Thank you Cat!

Particularly... and only when you have time.... can you see if you can get a message to Hector? He is a very important researcher and I know that he is probably so involved in his work... when he posted what he did recently he probably didn't even know that he was dropping his valuable information in a bare open field... I would like him to know that he already has an open thread for his discussions on the Cosmic Token and he is welcomed to add to that information whenever he can.

Thanks Mineow... thats the super cat version of " Minion? .... Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Grimalkin » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:35 pm

I'll drop a line to Hector when time permits. I really like his rsearch and ideas.

Grimalkin
Grimalkin

Postby Griffin » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Yes, Linda…

A cosmic token, indeed. And with a cosmic dark-rift “Y” signifying the continued presence of “Dr. Yes” -- appropriately right at center stage.

Permission to come aboard. I’m reporting in on 9-9, an auspicious date, I’d say. I apologize for being a bit late to the party, but with the Mad Hatter’s directions and my own Light-headedness after his special cup of tea…

Anyway, here I be -- feeling rather saddened, but not surprised, by the muddled mutiny.

So it goes. At your feet or at your throat, as has been said. However, it’s good to have jettisoned the spoiled portion of the previous cargo and not have it aboard for this more cosmic -- dare I say mystically tinged -- voyage.

Hello, all. I’m so happy to find us reassembled once again.

Your science fiction-fact book project is a great one, Linda. Let’s all support that effort.

Now, where were we before that freak storm came up and that sardonically laughing giant (?) squid (minus his rear end) landed on deck to seize the ship? <g>

Thanks for all the clues, folks.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:23 pm

There you are Griffin!!!! How nice to see your name there as our new member!!!!
Funny... I was typing my message as you were posting!

I DO feel good about this site and the same for the Thomastownsendbrown.com site which will be up in awhile again. We have secured the domain name so we can take our time and as you have said the Cosmic Token has special significance ..... It does feel a special place without all of the other backdoor intrigues and negative pulses that were happening on the HUT... we were all trying so hard but it just felt as if someone was holding us back. Now with that influence gone we have picked up the wind and are on our way... and we have just started!!!

I hope that your project is going well... let us know what is happening! Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Grimalkin » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:27 pm

I see Uncle Griffin made it. I emailed Hector and told him he can find some interesting discussions here. I've been sending things to people's email rather than pm. I don't trust that pms will get to the intended recipient.

Aunt Minoo
Grimalkin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sword and The Teapot