WELCOME!

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

Re: WELCOME!

Postby Robur » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:31 pm

Hello
Thank you for letting me join

I many different interests
Mainly is
Agriculture technology
Heling technology
Abnty-gravity systems
Electric shielding systems
Several smaller sub-topics of which are:
Alchemy
Molecular sciences
Home made equipment for research

I have been a channeller of information from a source out side of this world for 8 years. After my service term has ended I retain certain knowledge which I am free to disperse online as long as I follow certain a few rules.
I friend told me this is a forum for open minded people.
I am looking forward to find out if it is truly so

Thank you
Robur
Robur

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:37 pm

I think that you might find quite a few folks here who will, even if they don't understand exactly what you are trying to say... will give you all the freedom to say it. We are all wind chimes, I believe, placed carefully in the path of a magical breeze of information and we all have different tones and missions. I am so pleased that you have joined us..

Be home soon.....

Jump on in... the water here is fine!!!! Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby Robur » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:32 pm

I am looking for Discussion. Any detailed info upon request I don't want to make trouble by dumping huge information load onto people. Some things are so complicated technologycaly no one here might understand.
I am asking directions before posting anything.
I have in my possession no devices only relative information
Data to make experiments is limited I am only after chat not looking for builders
Robur

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:52 am

I want to ask you questions about this statement Robur... I will meet you over on the Speculations section. Its a great thread title...

"I have been a channeller of information from a source out side of this world for 8 years. After my service term has ended I retain certain knowledge which I am free to disperse online as long as I follow certain a few rules.

Now THERE is a challenge! Meet you over there!

Thanks for participating Robur.

Linda
Townsend Brown
August 2015
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:40 am

A message to Nate Cull!
It was so nice hearing from you. I am looking forward to your first post here on the Cosmic Token!

Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:15 pm

Jareth... so nice to see that you are logged on. I thought of you just a few moments ago when something that I know will be a part of my future just slid into place without any effort at all..... and I thought how you had said that things were " falling into place". I hope that continues for you as easily as it just has for me. Its exhilarating! GREAT FUN! GO FORTH the message is plainly!!!!

Boy when the Universe wants you to move your feet.... it sure helps! Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:18 am

WELCOME RYAN....I see that you are out of the newbies group and should be able to post.....if you still have problems just contact me. OK. I don't spend very much time at home but I try to keep up with what is going on here as much as I can!

Welcome!

Linda
Townsend Brown Family Consortium
November 17, 2015
Linda Brown

Previous

Return to The Sword and The Teapot