WELCOME!

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

Re: WELCOME!

Postby Kestrel » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the welcome, I see you're making it feel like home, have you unpacked the teapot yet?

Hi Grimalkin, I should have been working on other things (less fun things) but someone challenged me and I got playing around in Photoshop! So until Linda has opened her store this is as close as I will get to having the mug.

It looks like the sort of chunky mug you'd use round the camp fire.

edited once for spelling
Kestrel

Postby Grimalkin » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:14 pm

I was afraid you would say that. I just couldn' t resist channeling Mrs. Clark. She was my sixth grade teacher back in 1968. She was quite strict and had high expectations of us. And we all loved her for that.

Grimalkin
Grimalkin

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Damn! Look how beautiful that cup is!!!!!

And the code shows up so well too Kestrel!

Amazing , amazing, amazing work!

How in the world did we luck out enough to have you in England and Tombeale here in the States! we are so very honored to see talent like this! Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby tom » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:17 pm

And now for something completely different...

Is anyone having to log in more often than they should (like every time you post)? I'm trying to figure out if an issue is specific to one user or if it's affecting everyone.

And yes, the mug is awesome!
Tom Beale
Just because it's all in your head, doesn't mean it's not real
tom

Postby Grimalkin » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:08 am

I haven't run into that problem. It seems that it even takes longer for my session to time out after inactivity than what I expect. Not a complaint, just an observation.

Grimalkin
Grimalkin

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:09 am

No problem on this part Tom....

Can anyone reach Griffin for us? I don't know why but I don't seem to have his Email address and of course I can't log on to the HUT to post a PM to him....

Who else are we missing?

I am still stung by all the nastyness that Mikado shoveled in my direction of course.....and know now that it was completely intentional, no mistake at all.

Is Pladuim ever coming back?

When someone like Griffin goes quiet for a long time of course I wonder what has happened too and with all of the moves to the new site ... I am hoping that he will realize that things have changed there and will know of course that he is welcomed here. no good being on an abandoned ship.

Of course it would be a little hard to miss. I think the mental vision of Mikado standing there by himself... on the deck of that empty ship... asking who the mutineer was.... is nothing really short of hysterical if it wasn't so damned sad.

Linda
Linda Brown

Postby G-Man » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:40 am

An email has been sent
ύλη είναι το μοτέρ

"Il faut savoir tout envisager mais surtout ne rien croire" Aimé Michel

"Se non capite qualcosa, sbarazzarsi di esso"
G-Man

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:58 am

Thank you!

JD had sent once that it was time for the ship to call out to her crew.... but I never thought that I would have to ask for others to do that for me. I do appreciate that... I don't know why his name is not showing up in my files.

Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Grimalkin » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:03 am

I've sent him two emails. One via the hut and one from me personally. I've also sent you his email address privately.

Grimalkin
Grimalkin

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:07 am

Thanks GMan and Cat. One member I don't have to worry about contacting!!! He has been triple touched!!!
Linda
Linda Brown

PreviousNext

Return to The Sword and The Teapot