WELCOME!

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

Re: WELCOME!

Postby Littleenki » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:32 am

Hobbit I see youre corect, hehe, sure, sure, why not..welcome, Mikado.
Littleenki

Postby StarCat » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:21 am

Hello Mikado. Welcome back.

Cat
StarCat

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:01 am

I guess that we are still having some problems making sure that all of the features work for Solar....and I hope that you won't have the same problems Mikado but if you do please be patient with us....I REALLY don't want to trouble Tom with this for the next few days... after the funeral then perhaps we can ask him to take a look. I am sure that you guys will understand.

Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:22 pm

Solar! I see that you are logged on! Welcome! Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Mikado » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:42 am

hobbit wrote:Welcome Mikado.
Thank You for the fantastic help You provided over past forums.
Thank You not for the endless ping pong matches endured.
Trains enter tunnels ,lots of darkness and steam and sparks engulf, it then emerges into fresh air.
hobbit

But remember, there was a time where trains were magical things that took people on magical adventures and magical places.

Mikado
Mikado

Postby StarCat » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:54 am

The Katy tran wasn't magical. It was cold and rundown. But that was fifty years ago.

Cat
StarCat

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:31 am

Welcome Amaterasu.

How are you?

Of course I am banned from most of the conversations on the Pegasus Forum but I was able to read this....

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/ind ... icseen#new

And I have to say Amy that we are going to be at immediate loggerheads if you want to continue that conversation here. I don't share your ideas about those who are fantastically wealthy... not all of the them are psycopaths as you have said here.... In fact I would hazard a guess that you have never even met someone that had a net worth of over ... say....100 million. Have you?

If you haven't how in the world can you make the generalizations that you have made there on that forum.

As far as your " work" Amy. Its quite important to have passion for a cause... and you sure have it.... but after a point you have to be able to point to what you have done and see solid results of your program....It can't all be talk....I am saying this with all kindness toward you but if this post is an indication of the attitude that you are carrying with you... I would rather not have you " contribute" that to this Forum.

I know that you have used your Dads connection with " electrogravitics" by repeating what he said to you as a very young child... but Amy... do you really know anything at all about it?

Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:09 pm

To all of those from the Reddit Forum who may be reading these words. If you want to engage in some of these discussions you are more than welcome. If you just want to read and not respond ... that is fine too. Just know that I appreciate your interest and had a WONDERFUL time interacting with you all. I am feeling sort of..... sad... after saying goodnight.... but it was time to go....I will post answers there though if any of you leave them....just that I felt it was time to close the AMA session so others would have a shot at that kind of experience.

It was great fun. Thank you all very much.

The questions though... as you see..... continue... want to talk about mass mind control? Fasten your seat belts then and join us! Linda

And this is a link back to them. Four Hundred comments and questions. Quite a read!

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comm ... physicist/
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:19 pm

We have had problems before with uninvited new members just logging in and taking over so it might be a little more difficult to get through the registration to the posting but please be patient with us. If you have continuing problems please let me know through my Reddit account.... which is Rittenhouse1.....I promise to check in often. Thanks again! Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:04 am

Jareth.... You made it! WELCOME!

Jump in anywhere you would like. We are a diverse group... and there is no real telling of where our conversaions will go. If you see a subject that you can contribute to please feel free to jump right in! The water is FINE!

Linda

And thank you very much Tom!
Linda Brown

PreviousNext

Return to The Sword and The Teapot