WELCOME!

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

Re: WELCOME!

Postby G-Man » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:35 pm

but probably not as dangerous
ύλη είναι το μοτέρ

"Il faut savoir tout envisager mais surtout ne rien croire" Aimé Michel

"Se non capite qualcosa, sbarazzarsi di esso"
G-Man

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:00 pm

Hey, we are ALL dangerous, Norris just gets joked about! Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:35 pm

Welcome Katernaire!!!!!!! So pleased that you have joined us... Please let us know if we can help you get comfortable here and when you have a chance, if you want to , please introduce yourself on the thread called " Introductions are in order" "When you are communicating with folks its so nice to have just a little bit of personal information so please volunteer anything that you are comfortable sharing. Welcome to the Token! Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Grimalkin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:02 am

Hello Katernaire. Good to see you.

Grimalkin aka Cat
Grimalkin

Postby peetee le Trickfox » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:40 am

Yes Welcome Katernaire, Do you remember the unknown?
http://www.psychopropulseur.com/necromicon/
wisdom is reality in wonderland
peetee le Trickfox

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:07 pm

Serge! Thank you so much for your post on the "Introductions are in order".
Seeing your picture and reading your history and learning of your passion gives me great hope for the future. Indeed... with such wonderful stout and experienced sailors for Dads ship.... we will actually make the future that we dream for ourselves and the generations coming along after us.

You have given me a much needed boost of enthusiasm! Thank you for that!

I have not posted this reply in that thread because I wanted others to notice your post and not have it be covered by my comment.

And PeeTee. You know that a long time ago I was told to "expect great things from the Canadians". And I can see that coming true..... wondrous flame. Linda

Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:16 pm

This is an odd thing to ask... but to all of you who still have your memberships intact over on the HUT... can you please PM message or post a message on one of the threads over there to Pladuim. Just asking if he is alright... nothing much more than that... and also finding out when the last post of his was logged on? If he is checking in regularly then that means that he is alright. If not then I probably will move to the next stage of concern for him..... I haven't heard from him or seen a post for weeks and weeks. Anybody else???

And for those of you on the Chat room. Has he been there recently? Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Grimalkin » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:04 am

I pm'd him a couple of days ago. No response.

Grimalkin
Grimalkin

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:14 am

Thanks Cat. Anybody else? One of my last conversations with him was that he was thinking of meeting up with Split Infinity. Now I don't know if that meeting ever took place or that was just a musing on his part and not a definite plan.
GMan I think that you have spent some time on the Chat Room. and Plad is the host there so I imagine he is keeping up there. I hope.

Plad... if you are reading this please contact me because I am really close to going to the next level of concern. Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Katernaire » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:59 am

Hello Linda, thank you for the beautiful thought to our future and our future generation, let's all continue our good work and our actions will be the fruits of our good and powerful thoughts.

I apologize if I'm not very active on the forum, lately I accepted the position of second engineer and it keeps me verry busy,there is also our great and paranormal friend, Peetee, he is also keeping me busy along with multiples theories like the mechanical of the universe ans stuff that I have to read more than once to understand his thought, for exemple:

peetee le Trickfox wrote:Yes Welcome Katernaire, Do you remember the unknown?
http://www.psychopropulseur.com/necromicon/
:geek:

I want also to thank's the Cat woman (I hope this is the right gender) thank you for your welcom and specially to all the positive energy you are sending through your powerful thought.

See you later...
Katernaire

PreviousNext

Return to The Sword and The Teapot