Happy New Year 2017!

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

Happy New Year 2017!

Postby nate » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:55 pm

GREETINGS HU-MONS. Through the dimensional portal known as the Antipodes I have peered up to 24 hours into the future (depending on your longitude) and I can verify it is well and truly 2017 over here.

Still no flying cars though. Which is probably just as well given our Down Under summer holiday road toll even on flat, level surfaces with mostly functioning gravity.

May the new year bring us all plentiful umbrellas, tri-arcuate or otherwise, to shelter from the hard rain that's begun to fall across the Western world.

Flyin' on the beam, set on flight control
Radio tuned to rock 'n' roll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jKrHzps0XM

Regards, Nate
But on inspection of the dust
I came upon this thing called 'trust'
It helps
us to adjust
nate

Re: Happy New Year 2017!

Postby Griffin » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Happy New Year and energetic Year of the Fire Rooster/Chicken. Earth needs a rousing wake-up call.

As ever, greeting the dawning,

Griffin
Griffin

Re: Happy New Year 2017!

Postby fruitbat » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:12 am

You see that tiny moving line in the distance?
Dat be de express train of troot' and it comin' fo' all our sins, make no mistake, massa.

Best wishes for everyone who reads this, good and bad.
I'd like to apologise to everyone I have offended, and hopefully the much smaller number I will upset in the new year.

Fruitbat.
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Return to The Sword and The Teapot