Radionics.

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

Radionics.

Postby fruitbat » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:30 pm

I'm reliably informed that the topic is bunkum, but if anyone here has any actual first hand Radionics experience that would contradict that belief, I and I bet a few others here would be interested to read it.

On the other hand this IS Lindas forum, and if no one has any first hand experience in the matter, perhaps it would be best if this thread were stillborn rather than become a useless distraction.

Fruitbat.
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Re: Radionics.

Postby re-rose rose » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Bat...I think radionics is a subset of psionics, which seems to have its roots in dowsing and pendulum work, so I will c&p this reply over to that thread.

Psionics is an attempt to make psi into a useful (and teachable) tool through the use of electronic devices. It is based on the premise that bioenergetic feedback is always available and obtainable.

In fact, we humans are constantly being bombarded with information. Anything that helps us to make some sense out of it is good, but personal discernment is always needed.

Last week, for example, I had a peculiar dream in which a group of us were demonstrating spoon bending using celery instead of spoons, laughing gleefully at the way the stalks swooned in our hands.

I looked up the dream interpretation for celery, but that didn't feel particularly appropriate. Then I checked the medicinal qualities of celery and saw that it helps with kidney stones and gout...both of which have been afflicted upon my husband.

I understood that to be the information I was meant to receive.

Perhaps the information came from within me, rising from my subconscious. Perhaps it was outside of me and I retrieved it from the collective unconscious. Perhaps my overseeing angel passed it along. I don't care, don't know, don't need to know.

All I know is that when my mind "folds" in a certain way, information arrives.(Remember the alpha/gamma brainwave sequence associated with the aha moment?)

Other folks may get the "mind fold" moment while stroking a radionics plate, or holding dowsing rods. The one thing that probably all "subtle energy" believers agree upon is that we have to learn to get out of our own way and trust what comes.

rose
re-rose rose

Return to The Sword and The Teapot