The Astrologer

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

Re: The Astrologer

Postby re-rose rose » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:40 pm

Nate, thank you. Grace goes a long way.

Linda, that is certainly odd.

We have plenty of blood pressure meds here, these days. Johnny has never had high blood pressure, except when forced to wait 45 minutes for a doctor's appointment (though he has learned to talk himself down off the ledge), but apparently, these are considered mandatory from now on. The docs look at us strangely when we ask what can eventually be discontinued.

I don't believe that, so this new normal includes researching (legal) pharmaceuticals with unpronounceable names.

Lunch, soon?
rose
re-rose rose

High Blood Pressure at 8 pm

Postby Griffin » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:06 am

Hi Linda,

Good to hear from you and True Blue. The regularity of these blood pressure spikes does seem strange. Two thoughts occur to me.

1. It might be an anxiety prompt related to the "Sundowners Syndrome" where anxiety and confusion set in at around sunset or closely thereafter.

2. Someone is broadcasting upsetting malevolence at you at that time.

There is Iron Shirt training in Karate and Golden Bell training in Chinese martial arts. Image yourself enclosed in a bell shaped covering of golden alchemical glass. You can see out and interact, but you're protected from injurious intrusion. There's more to it than that, of course, but that may suffice. Please let me know.

As ever,

Griffin
(with wings and a few spikes, from which I'll hang Christmas ornaments)
Griffin

Previous

Return to The Sword and The Teapot