The Astrologer

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

The Astrologer

Postby re-rose rose » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:32 pm

My far better half is in ICU at the moment, suspended between surgeries and waiting diagnosis on a chronic problem that has turned acute. He could use all the prayers, chi, energy you can send him.
re-rose rose

Re: The Astrologer

Postby ecker2011 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:47 pm

Rose please tell him I said all my energy for his quick recovery!

Jess
ecker2011

Postby fruitbat » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:19 pm

I'm not very skilled in the art, nor do I feel I have an adequate connection to your significant other, so I'll have to focus my intent and prayers on you Rose, to get the best possible outcome for you.

L&H, Steve C.
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Postby re-rose rose » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:40 am

Thank you, guys. It is all good, good news so far, so keep those chi-ards and prayer letters coming.

Special delivery works well, Bat. I got recharged during the transmission!

Thank you, Jess. You know Johnny would be querying you about your esoteric experiences, were you here, and he well.

I most sincerely hope, now that we have hit bottom, plumbed the depths, and sank into the blindest darkness of the pit, we can, all together now, rise into the light. I just keep reminding myself that cycles must cycle.

But, for now, to better times ahead, for all of us.

rose
re-rose rose

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:33 am

Strangely my computer has been refusing to make the wifi connections but did tonight and I am pleased to get your message. So sorry I haven't responded sooner. Let me know Rose if there is anything I can do to help at all. Just call OK. Hugs and Kisses.
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby Griffin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:26 am

Hello Rose and Johnny,

Of course, I've been sending Chi energy. Tonight, it should be especially strong. I've just received an infusion from my Indian energy master.

At Thanksgiving we need to be particularly aware of our connectedness, and thankful for it.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin

Postby fruitbat » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:43 am

Talking of connected ness, I received this unsolicited note from an ex-member with whom I regularly correspond about a particular young cat...

"On a different note, I read about Roses current troubles. I have no way to contact her directly. Will you let her know that several witches and wizards, me included, are sending her good thoughts?"

FB.
Never gIve up. Never surrender. - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart NSEA "Protector"
fruitbat

Postby re-rose rose » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:21 pm

Thanks,Griffin, and Bat.

CatoNineTales:

Acute Diverticulitis is a bitch, even without other problems. My honey lost a section of plumbing, and was given a double angioplasty before they sent him home.

But all the kindly shared energy has all gone to miraculous good use. Thank you, all.

Now we are transitioning to a "new normal" which includes 6 months of visits from nurses and therapists, 12 months of healthy living and a reconnection surgery at the other end.

It's time to join the local Tai Chi class, I think.
re-rose rose

Postby nate » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:12 am

re-rose rose wrote:Acute Diverticulitis is a bitch, even without other problems. My honey lost a section of plumbing, and was given a double angioplasty before they sent him home.

But all the kindly shared energy has all gone to miraculous good use. Thank you, all.

Now we are transitioning to a "new normal" which includes 6 months of visits from nurses and therapists, 12 months of healthy living and a reconnection surgery at the other end.

It's time to join the local Tai Chi class, I think.

Yay successful surgery and recovery! Much grace to you over the coming year.

Regards, Nate
But on inspection of the dust
I came upon this thing called 'trust'
It helps
us to adjust
nate

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:35 am

tai chi has been suggested for me too Rose....

it seems I am hit by a strong surge of high blood pressure at exactly eight pm.on a regular basis...high enough to send me to the hospital twice. I have felt strangely under attack because nothing here at the house warrants that sort of spike.

Griffin....Blue wanted you to know what's happening and he says you need to know what is happening here. Learning to fortify myself and I have questions he feels you may be able to answer.

Still traveling but I hope to be able to get back to you all.
Kisses to Johnny....and to everyone else.

Please tell Cat that the fox and I are dancing on rooftops. She knows already I think.
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Next

Return to The Sword and The Teapot