Plans for May 2016

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

Plans for May 2016

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:43 pm

I am not sure how many of you know the history of the Cosmic Token.....and the journey that I have taken to get exactly where I am standing now....

it actually all started as I was listening to one of those late night Art Bell shows. it seemed appropriate to be listening to stories about UFOs...we were living in a very isolated canyon beyond the Indian reservation at Cabazon....I had lost my Mother and Brother Joseph recently....and of course Dad had died on CATALINA island few yars earlier. I was feeling alone in the darkness....it could be VERY dark in that canyon..... A man named John Lear was speaking. He was talking about what others were calling the "John LEAR hypothesis"

I paid attention to the conversation because I remembered how William LEAR used to visit Dad at the lab in Santa Monica...they seemed congenial friends and suddenly Lears son John was speaking about TOWNSEND Brown and how he and his associates had somehow opened a portal...into another dimension. AND THEN HE ADDED...it was because of that...that...mistake...of opening a portal.....that created what he thought was going to be the ultimate end of mankind. "Nothing left but the whimpering" and there was nothing any one would be able to do." And it was because of Townsend Browns work , he added.

I took a deep breath and can remember the exact moment I thought...."That is NOT GOING Be the legacy that I am going to see credited to my Dad."

And in mysterious steps that I can't even count....I find myself here and now.

later,

Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Re: Plans for May 2016

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:30 am

I just happened on this...which I found oddly coincidental...and the I thought of our dear Raymond dancing across the rooftops and realized that I found this...amongst the thousands of posts on PAUL Schatzkins posts on his ttbrown.com Forum. Meant. No coincidence at all.

for those looking into odd crossovers...read this thread. pretty interesting. of course in rereading it I recognize now how very hard all of the Forum members were working and PAUL Shatzkins was just skating along on the surface....that ticks me off now....but that's for another discussion....another time.

Ttbrown.com. Re:Bob Lazar and Conspiracies. Date was March 14, 2006
I will try to get the link for you. CAN't seem to get it transferred from this Laptop.

When I have the time and energy I will copy what Trickfox wrote.

later,

Linda
Linda Brown

Postby re-rose rose » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:16 pm

Linda, If it weren't for Art Bell, I would never have heard of Bob Lazaar and John Lear until many years later. He introduced us nightowls to lots of delicious weirdness and no one has ever been able to fill his interviewer shoes. I heard he was back, then I heard that he has recently been hospitalized, so it may not come to be.

It seems that age and ill health has also taken its toll on John, and he has lost interest in, or memory for, whatever it was he was rattling on about back then.

But, Bob Lazaar, as far as I know, is still a dealer in the rare or radioactive metals business, which indicates that he has passed someone's vetting.They don't give those licenses out to delusional folks.

rose
re-rose rose

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:52 pm

Zorgon mentioned that John had lost his memory of our phone call but that he had remembered when I called John because they discussed it at the time

When I reconnected with him John reversed his entire story...said basically that he had changed his mind about all of those dire warnings of the future..everything was supposed to be alright now....... and that didn't sound like something he would have said regarding my Dad... but he really had no memory of it.

I simply decided to let the entire thing go... but did think it was terminally odd how Zorgon eventually turned on me the way that he did... encouraging his own daughter to question my own authenticity as Townsend Browns daughter.... He still has not responded to my request to at the very least... admit that his public statements about me were incorrect. S0... it seems that John Lear has not only forgotten what he once claimed, those around him have actively worked against any kind of credible information reaching the surface.

John Lear told me what he told me then... it caused a reaction with me that set me on a certain path . I captured that conversation in my journal. Its just interesting how things work out.
Sometimes when you are able to look back from a certain elevation.... you see things differently.

Linda
Linda Brown

Return to The Sword and The Teapot