I won't pass on this one, even though...

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

I won't pass on this one, even though...

Postby re-rose rose » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:58 pm

A newly released e-book, Sekret Machines, Chasing Shadows, has been launched with a good bit of publicity. I was looking forward to reading it:

“What you hold in your hands is a piece of a very large puzzle. It represents the first installment in one of the most ambitious projects ever undertaken in this or any other field. It is a project that involves science and history, politics and religion; fiction and non-fiction. All of these elements are woven together in an effort to express a singular truth. While they each can be appreciated in a stand-alone way—and who, after reading this thrilling novel, could disagree?—taken together they reveal an aspect of reality that is so astonishing that it only can be understood intuitively as well as rationally.” -Peter Levenda, Author of Sekret Machines non-fiction series
http://www.amazon.com/Sekret-Machines-B ... op?ie=UTF8

I will read it just to see how they constructed the story, but the review entitled Long on Action but short on illumination, leads me to believe it is going to be a painful experience.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-revie ... 1943272158

rose
re-rose rose

Re: I won't pass on this one, even though...

Postby re-rose rose » Mon May 09, 2016 7:44 pm

Nope. I lied. After reading a review by Schuyler on ATS, I can't make myself do it:

The book itself is filled with UFO memes anyone who has studied the field will recognize. All your favorites are here. Lazar’s “Sport Model” UFO: Check. Nazis in caves: Check. Nazis in South America: Check. Nazis in Antarctica: Check. Cigar-shaped UFOs: Check, The TR3B: It’s there. Triangles? You bet. Belgium Triangles: There, too. Operation Paperclip, Men in Black, Malmstrom AFB Oscar Flight, and Area 51. How could they not be? Reverse engineering, untearable aluminum foil, Roswell, and the Little A’Le Inn are there along with a huge, unexplained, rather odd TPTB money laundering scheme that leads to mysterious deaths of anyone who catches wind of it or anything close.

It’s obvious and stated that the purpose of the book is bring together facts as fiction. It’s as if someone made a list of all the most famous sightings in the last fifty years and tried to incorporate them all into a single book. But to anyone paying attention here, there isn’t anything actually new here. We’ve heard this all before.

The writing itself (which was not done by DeLonge) is competent, but a bit naïve, kind of like Tom Swift Jr. and his Ultrasonic Cycloplane. It won’t win any Nobels, nor Hugo or Nebula either, and it doesn’t hold your interest like a DaVinci Code or The Martian. I would place it just below a Sue Grafton mystery novel. It’s good for a read when you don’t want to work too hard. The characters are pretty wooden, though they do get angry once in awhile. The terrain descriptions are just filler. You’ll get through it in two hours max.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thr ... id20602164

Tom DeLonge may become the Joseph Farrell of his generation. Happily for him, he begins his journey with some degree of fame in pop music/videos of some genre that has a significant following. He will educate the youngster to the old tales and old memes that most of us have known for years now.

He promises to advance the narrative, by releasing his "insider knowledge" in a forthcoming series of books, of which a couple will be nonfiction. We'll see. I do admire his ambition, in attempting to compress all the odd bits into one fictional narrative, though he seems to have forgotten the Philadelphia Experiment. I guess that's saved for Book Two.

If you are interested learning more in his background and his experiences, this is a good starting point:
http://www.papermag.com/blink-182-co-fo ... 13207.html
re-rose rose

Postby re-rose rose » Mon May 09, 2016 8:16 pm

So, from reading on this thread, about this topic
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1116532/,

I see that ATS owner Springer, claims that the DeLonge insiders are the real deal. real high up insiders, because his not so high up insiders have told him so.

Others have claimed that it is another Doty-story, courtesy of the CIA end-times group. Springer says no, it comes from a different group entirely.

Someone else has tactfully implied that this hoopla and publicity may be for the benefit of ATS, which is currently soliciting donations. It can't hurt.

And then there are those who think this "information" release is a cushioning, meant to prep the audience for the next level release of black technology into the white world. From poster jonjonj on page 12

As many have probably pointed out it smacks of the time when those in the know "used" researchers such as Linda Moulton Howe, Emenegger and those guys.

What happened shortly after those guys were used? Massive roll out of the f-117 stealth aircraft and drones. Once again we find ourselves in a time where the military "needs" to bring tech from the black to the light, but not just yet.

I think I'm just gonna sit in this camp for a while.

rose
Last edited by re-rose rose on Mon May 09, 2016 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
re-rose rose

Postby Linda Brown » Mon May 09, 2016 8:27 pm

When I have a moment I want to look at what all this is about. interesting that the ATS is going through this...disclosure...from high up sources that are even higher up than their normal sources...

Huh?

this ought to be fun to follow!

Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby nate » Tue May 10, 2016 5:30 am

Hi Rose. That ATS thread you reference (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1116532/) appears to be a dead link now - it just goes to the front page.

Against my better instincts, I find DeLonge's answers on the ATS Ask Me Anything of 11 April somewhat interesting. I don't say that I believe them, but they do sound... familiar. Whoever he's talking to seems to be on a page we know quite well. Again I ask myself: who is telling this story, and who benefits from this story being told?

His answers begin on Page 5. I find ATS a terrible website to view (auto-playing video ads, yuck, and no decent response threading) so I'll excerpt his first series of answers (correlated to the questions) in plain text:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1113008/pg5

What do you believe really happened at Roswell?

Although I have not asked the Roswell question, I was told there were "numerous" crashes and we have been reengineereing the tech
a reply to: NightFlight

So what do the aliens want then ?

I believe it has something to do with the human soul a reply to: robbeh

When will humanity start to receive technology that will change our current situation?

We already have. Read Philip Corsos book. I was told it is true a reply to: knowledgedesired

Cutting to the chase, before it gets nuttso in here, there are lots of alleged types of Et's zipping around. Can you enlighten us to the who's, what's and why's specifically?

Appreciate anything you can share, heck I'll take the scraps on just the "who's" LOL!! I buy into the Grays and possibly the Whites, but Archcons, galactic federations and the rest not so much. I'd really like to get some clarity on this if you could?

Much Appreciated!!

Good and Bad gods... There are multiple ones. a reply to: Caver78

Are modern religions akin to the pacific " cargo cults"?

In other words, have they been coming here for a very long time, like prehistory long time?

If so, have they been involved in shaping our advancement from animals to man?

yes. That is exactly right. a reply to: Sargeras

First question I have is, of the craft you and your partner wrote about in your book, are they confirmed craft via your handlers, for lack of a better name, or is that part of the fiction of the book and if they were confirmed were the mechanical functions of the craft as stated in the book?

That is a real craft. I believe the Skunk Works built it. a reply to: twohawks

would I be correct in stating that in your theory/interpretation of UFO abductions, that genetic hybridization is occurring (hybridized with what ???) for the purpose of designing people with the mental/telepathic capacity to better use the reverse engineered craft?

2) Can you elaborate on who you see to be the enemies of the United States and of humanity? (The book implies our military are the good guys, the “moneyed elites,” Russians and Nazis are the bad guys, and the Others are ???) and that we are all struggling for dominance in order to ultimately???

3) In your opinion, and I’m extrapolating from your book and C2C interview to ask this question, if humanity were to somehow effectively unite into a cohesive power, would whatever the Others are come out from the shadows and deal with us? Is all this to push us into creating the next level of our civilization, damn the consequences to the people or the form that government takes?? 

Alien abductions are real, but long ago the military toyed with it as well to muddy the waters. There are adversaries here and off planet. We are playing a chess game with Russia, China and the "off planet Others". A Unified world is the one weapon we have never created, and what I offered as an idea to the General. Not that I could do it, but if that idea would be intimidating to the others. a reply to: AboveBoard

Do you have access to, or an estimated timeframe for, the release of physical evidence? Documentation, written statements, photographs, videos, materials, etc...?

Its been happening for years. There is a current outreach program that operates in its own way. a reply to: sevenkev

do you believe that extra terrestrial bodies were retrieved at Roswell 1947?

yes. a reply to: Wagius99

Hi tom , how can we be sure you're not a disinformer , I say that I find it strange that by defending the Masons are a seeker of truth . A big hug from Argentina

I assembled Advisors from very specific parts of the Government, not the areas that have active counter-intel programs. Yes, Intelligence, but not couter-intel. a reply to: francogirotti

The book reads like corporate interests have usurped government by operating more than one black budget weapons program. Regardless of where the tech originally came from, the threat seems to be placed elsewhere?

Is the western world at war with itself via special interest groups who have the money and means to reach the stars?

No. The world doesn't get along based off manipulations of the others. And for that reason they each have advanced weaponry. Corporations are the ones building these things because of resource, skill and proprietary law. a reply to: Rosinitiate

My question to you is have you seen or have personal knowledge of people that have a complete understanding of the force of gravity or any technology that is able to generate or manipulate gravity?

Yes, I was told that the ability to engineer and manipulate gravity has been created. a reply to: Athetos

Who are they?
Where are they from?
What are they doing?
Why are they doing it?
According to whom?
Why should we trust what 'they' claim?

They are the "gods" of the past. They may be clones, need to ask that. Well, i did, but did not get a response on that. They are interested in DNA and genetic manipulation. According to an Advisor that has no one higher than his authority in this field. a reply to: yeahright

I am also curious to know if you believe animal mutilations are from an extraterrestrial source?

Animal Mutilations ARE from the UFO phenomenon. I WAS told that. a reply to: TheDanimator

are we the only species that call earth home? do they call their home earth?
are the species that you know of benevolent?

The "gods" have good and bad races. there are multiple species. a reply to: nobunaga

What are you views, if any, on the man David Icke? Do you support his theories or (like many others) think he is a crackpot?

I think he's a weirdo. Sorry. a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Do the big guys know anything about the malevolent actions which lead to the implant of weird symbiote worm-like beings?... would you say that the big guys know that there's an element of what we might call 'demonology' at play

I believe it is demonic. This would make sense with my knowledge. Its not spiritual, its a normal tactile and physical species. Using advanced machinery to impose and achieve something with the human race.. a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

So you say that you were sat down and talked to about everything you thought you knew was true about aliens and UFOs and got your mind blown away because most of it is. But when you sat and listened did they also have picture, artifacts or anything else to prove that the evidence they were telling you is true???

I was able to verify their positions within the areas they were in charge of. Just trust me if you can. a reply to: Tabcarcasson

Tom..If you find the world "boring"..i respectfully suggest you are not reading enough or trying hard enough.

You are right.... I just have ADD... ha a reply to: 3danimator2014

Any chance you can give us a bullet point summary? An overview of the massive truth regarding the UFO phenomenon?

If not, my question is- Are people being abducted? Is it by aliens? Is the US military involved?

the stories of ancient gods are true... a reply to: raedar

What if, by this point in time, Roswell has become just that, a cover up? Our entire focus as a whole is on Roswell and Roswell alone, while extraterrestrial dudes could be camping out every night in another state, or even another country. Where would you put that secret location?

A place called "RAM-SITE" in NM - yes, I believe AREA-51 was a decoy to some extent a reply to: jamisonyager

Is there any smoking gun evidence that you have come across that we may not be aware of?

Corso's testimony was true, but read his notes- Not the book. a reply to: TechniXcality

How does this info fit with the Greer/Bassett/Disclosure POV?

Dont follow them. They are not correct. a reply to: AnthonyIIx

Just wondering if you joined the Free Masons as an undercover operative to obtain such information or is it truly your beleif in them (the masonry) to live life in that type of aspect?

Masons are good for "free-thinking man, building a free-thinking world"a reply to: Jewspicmuttbag

You talk of the questions you have asked humans about the UFO Phenomenon, but if say you had the chance to question "Them", What would your first Question be. ?

Are you after the souls of man? a reply to: Soloprotocol

Is there any way that we will see this new technology in a near future? And where did it come from?

Look up "black triangle UFO" a reply to: Gilcasas

Hey Tom, what are some prime examples of government technology and weaponry being adapted from any sort of extraterrestrial technology?

Lasers, most Flying Saucers, Fiber Optics, Stealth a reply to: aliens427

When can we expect to see the Documentary?

later this year a reply to: maxalex0

What are you views, if any, on the man David Icke?

I think Icke is a weirdo. I am trying to make major motion pictures that will be Internationally played and discussed. This is the biggest form of communication on the planet. But to do that we need to create a path of success with our story to get the 200 million dollars that somebody else will pay to have it made. Its hard. Art is our biggest export. If a tweet would have the same effect Id do that. People respond to films, books and events... and if it builds over time, it will be massively communicated. . a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

How did you manage to meet and get in with the crowd who actually knows the truth? There have been dozens of people trying to break into that group of people who are in the know and it seems like you are one of a very few if any that have gotten there. What separates you from them in being able to talk to meet and talk to these people and have them share their information with you?

Its a long story of respectful pitching, not taking 'no" for an answer, and having ideas of value for their time and effort. a reply to: Wrinkledreality

I neither believe nor disbelieve his take on the situation, but I'm most particularly wondering who these people are that he's been talking to.

Regards, Nate
But on inspection of the dust
I came upon this thing called 'trust'
It helps
us to adjust
nate

Postby nate » Tue May 10, 2016 5:50 am

Tom vanished for around 8 hours on that thread, around page 8, came back page 25 http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1113008/pg25 , but still hadn't figured out how to quote reliably; it may take hours to correlate these questions and answers. An edit for a later time. But again I'm struck by a... familiarity in tone here. Is it just me?

Sociologically and psychologically speaking, on individual levels, what are the most significant effects, in your expert opinion, of the tech boom in recent history as well as the incessant coverups orchestrated on a global scale? (OR - How's all that junk screwing our heads up bro?)

-Weapons developments, the tech was given to us so we can create better ways to kill each other a reply to: solo45ats

It's the best your ever gonna get, so I'd listen a bit if I were you. You treat this materiel and the men working on it like its a joke. It's a subject that they have lost lives over, something that almost ended up in Nuclear war. Please be grateful and stop complaining- a reply to: raedar

The thing that separates me from others, is I presented a thesis to a group of people that resonated with them. They realized that I was onto the correct line of thinking about the phenomenon. I then was respectful, had an idea that they believed had merit, and earned their trust by executing willfully over a year and a half. a reply to: Wrinkledreality

Government decisions are made by enormous amounts of information leading up to a few people. And those few people have to add together multiple scenarios that they believe may or may not happen based on that information. Those people also know that there of been numerous crashes from a race that has been manipulating all sides against each other for quite a long period. They have to assume that the other countries are not considering the manipulations on the part of the others... I believe the UFO information makes its way into every decision we make is a country. a reply to: CC182AvA

The docuseries will have a lot more information, and we will be talking about many other things. It's not the time or the place to get into these things here. Religion, Nuclear War, submarines, Greek Mythology.... a reply to: raedar

Sorry, I can't dedicate all hours to one event. I have press to do internationally, as well as run a company. I'm trying though- a reply to: Im2keul

They are the "gods" of mythology. Not gods in any other sense. Very physical beings that have advanced technology. That is it. Nothing more. There are different ones created to do different tasks. a reply to: Davg80

Good question... I asked a question to the veracity of the Reagan briefing document, and I got an answer that was ambiguous. a reply to: johnthejedi24

No further answers by Tom after page 28.

"Religion, nuclear war, submarines, mythology". My imagination, or is that a vibrating thread?

Regards, Nate
It helps
us to adjust
nate

Postby nate » Tue May 10, 2016 6:16 am

re-rose rose wrote:If you are interested learning more in his background and his experiences, this is a good starting point:
http://www.papermag.com/blink-182-co-fo ... 13207.html

That is an intriguing article. I really want to disbelieve him, and yet he keeps saying some plausible things:

I've done a lot of weird stuff in this industry -- people wouldn't believe me if I told them. But this is what happens when you start getting on an email chains with hundreds of scientists from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory and different universities around the country, and you start outing seniors scientists from Lockheed Martin talking about the reality of this stuff, guys that hold 30 patents, guys that work underground out in the Nevada test sites in Area 51. It goes far beyond just saying, "Hey, that little light in the sky, that's a little green man." That doesn't lend the right gravity to the topic.

Years ago, there was somebody who was gathering 150 hours of top secret testimony specifically for Congressional hearings on government projects and the US secret space program. People from NASA, Rome, the Vatican, you name it, they're all on there. The top 36 hours that summarized the best parts of all of that footage, I had it hidden in my house for a period of time, and during that time I was flying this person out along with somebody that was Wernher von Braun's right-hand assistant. Wernher von Braun was a Nazi scientist that we brought over to build our Apollo rockets that got us to the moon, and on his deathbed he told this person a bunch of stuff, and I was flying them out to Los Angeles and we were taking certain meetings. At that time a lot of weird stuff started happening.

Would that be Stephen Greer he was talking about? Though he discredits Greer in his AMA. And I wonder who von Braun's assistant was?

At the time I didn't know it, but the person I was dealing with was being awoken in the middle of the night with clicking and buzzing noises and falling on the ground vomiting, every morning at 4 a.m. I know now that those are artifacts from mind-control experiments, where the same technology that we use to find oil underground, we can zap somebody at the same frequency that the brain operates on, and it can cause some really horrific things to happen.

Microwave, perhaps? The Frey Effect definitely causes buzzes and clicks, and I believe microwave EM was used to cause nausea. Also, yes, ground penetrating radar uses microwave frequencies: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground-penetrating_radar
Ground-penetrating radar (GPR) is a geophysical method that uses radar pulses to image the subsurface. This nondestructive method uses electromagnetic radiation in the microwave band (UHF/VHF frequencies) of the radio spectrum, and detects the reflected signals from subsurface structures.

At first I believed everything I read. Then I got to a point where I didn't believe anything I read. And then I came out of the back of it, saying to myself, "Half of it's real, half of it's not." What people have to understand is the basic history of the UFO is very simple. The phenomenon has been around forever. All the ancient religions were written down based on witnessing this phenomenon in various forms. Governments of the world watched the phenomenon and tried to replicate the technology, but they did in secret. So the governments are fighting each other with these pieces of technology. But within those little skirmishes, the phenomenon is still here, and it's much more advanced. So in order to hide what the governments are building in secret, they blame it on spaceships and aliens that eat your brains and all this weird stuff, but it's all in an effort to hide what we're really building, something that is real but is exotic and esoteric, and it's all part of a plan. And as we find out that the phenomenon is real, they're hoping it won't be as bad as we thought it was, because we were scared along the way. It's a really complex game that's been played, especially since the '80s. The CIA was very interested in the UFO civilian research groups, with the intention of being in control over all the research and the public awareness. It was a psychological operation. They were very scared of Americans being gullible and having Russia come in and repeat a War of the Worlds scenario. So the CIA said, "We better get in there and make everyone go crazy, but at least it's controlled, and when we're in charge we can slowly let people know the phenomenon is real, but, 'Don't worry -- we've been building something secret to help protect us.'" It's a crazy thing, but it's real.

Weirdly enough, that does seem to summarise what is known to be true about the CIA's role in the UFO phenomenon. The concern about Soviet weaponisation of the psychological effects, especially.

To give you an example, one time I remember bringing up a very specific craft that I believe we're building, in secret, to emulate the phenomenon that our government has been observing for decades. So I started talking about the craft, and its magnetic slide system and how it displaces over 89% of the mass of the ship, how it ionizes the engine, how it glows -- I went through the whole thing, and this engineer looks at me, this guy is 70 years old, and he goes, "You better be real fucking careful about what you're talking about." And I go, "Okay, so I'm close." And he goes, "I'm not fucking kidding with you. You better be really fucking careful." And he calls me up the next day and he goes, "I've had calls about you. If someone comes and asks you to get in their car, don't fucking get in the car." [laughs] And that's the shit I'm dealing with.

So if you remember, I was talking about a person that was gathering all that footage for the congressional hearing. That person was telling me that the big belief, which I had corroborated by a university professor that was in the know, by the way, that the communication of this particular phenomenon is the frequency of thought. So part of communicating and making contact is shutting your mind down and being able to project your thoughts. And this guy was telling me about it, and this whole protocol for how it works

I woke up right around three a.m. My whole body felt like it had static electricity, and I open my eyes and the fire is still going, and there's a conversation going on outside the tent. It sounded like there were about 20 people there, talking. And instantly my mind goes, OK, they're at our campsite, they're not here to hurt us, they're talking about shit, but I can't make out what they're saying. But they're working on something. Then I close my eyes and wake up, and the fire is out and I have about three hours of lost time.

I get everyone up first thing in the morning and go, "Did anybody hear all the chatter last night? I couldn't move my body, I was stuck there. I couldn't hear anything." And one of the guys I was with goes, "Yes! They were all around our tent, they were talking. I told you!" And the other guy slept right through it. He had no idea what we were talking about. [laughs] It sounded like English, but you couldn't make out any words. You knew you weren't threatened, you couldn't move your body, but you were very aware of the conversation going on for a period of time.

An interesting experience.

I certainly believe he thinks he's onto something. Exactly whether he is or not, I'm not sure.

Regards, Nate
Last edited by nate on Tue May 10, 2016 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
It helps
us to adjust
nate

Postby Linda Brown » Tue May 10, 2016 6:28 am

When you see that little golden thread wiggle NATE, grab it and don't let it do! That's what I do...if you pull on it and correspondingly something somewhere else wiggles, even though you can't see the immediate connections...pay attention. something out there is trying to show you something!

have you read my AMA interview from 2014. I just reread it yesterday...and thought that I was asked some intelligent questions, which I appreciated. I had never done anything like that but remember that I typed immediate responses to those questions for four or five hours.

how does my AMA interview stack up next to the one that you just read. the link to it is in the Speculations section I think. I am tired tonight so please forgive any typos. right now I don't care about them!

Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby re-rose rose » Tue May 10, 2016 4:22 pm

Nate, re this bad link

So, from reading on this thread, about this topic
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1116532/

My mistake. Take out the last / and it should work. If not look for the thread title that begins: George Knapp Interviews Tom DeLonge....
rose

ETA: Yes, ATS is a mess. If you use a script blocker, it will run much more cleanly...
re-rose rose

Postby re-rose rose » Tue May 10, 2016 5:48 pm

Linda, I think you will like this quote from KellyPrettyBear, in the George Knapp thread:

There is an unusual phenomena that sometimes arises here on planet Earth, and it's been with us a very long time. Throughout history many people have claimed to understand it, and for the moat part have been wrong. You could call the phenomena religion if you wish, but that only captures some of it. You could call the phenomena deception if you wish, but it's been more of a communciations mismatch. It's a wild thing, as unpredictable as life itself.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1116532/pg15

Nate, from the Strange Times article you quoted:

In order to hide what the governments are building in secret, they blame it on spaceships and aliens that eat your brains and all this weird stuff, but it's all in an effort to hide what we're really building, something that is real but is exotic and esoteric, and it's all part of a plan. And as we find out that the phenomenon is real, they're hoping it won't be as bad as we thought it was, because we were scared along the way.

It seems to me as if "they" need to coax hu-manity out of fearful darkness, into the light of the clearing where we see that we are not alone and we are not powerless.

...the big belief, which I had corroborated by a university professor that was in the know, by the way, that the communication of this particular phenomenon is the frequency of thought. So part of communicating and making contact is shutting your mind down and being able to project your thoughts.

Though this sounds like remote viewing, I suppose that technically he projected a "remote summoning."

rose
re-rose rose

Next

Return to The Sword and The Teapot