Dr. Eric Walker

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

Re: Dr. Eric Walker

Postby re-rose rose » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Does anyone else get the feeling that Walker is almost speaking as if he is in on a joke and the joke has to do with the idea of bodies?
12. " But, the bodies that were recovered, they are kept on, they must have been?"

He replied: " How do you know there were bodies? Maybe they walked away. You assume too many things. ( Walker made almost an identical such statement seven years earlier to Steinman ) Most of the things are wrong." Then he laughed again.

13. " So, in other words there were no bodies involved?"

He replied: " I did not say that.
"

rose
re-rose rose

Postby re-rose rose » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:22 pm

So I gather that any discussion of bodies was relatively insignificant to Walker.

What he is willing to reveal includes the following tidbits, which may or may not fall into two different categories of information.

1. There are others.
    2. He has had personal contact with them.
    3. Everyone must come to their own conclusion about who they are and what they are about.

4. We were not using "their" technology. Ours had advanced quite rapidly.
    5. Our breakthrough centered around a type of "psi/psy-physics" that only the most advanced brains could fully comprehend and only those with functioning ESP capacities could make use of.
    6. This knowledge was kept secret from all but the handful of brainiacs meeting those qualifications, of which Walker was one.
    7. It is this ad-hoc group that has maintained the coverup that folks think MAJIC/MAJESTIC hides. The real cover up has been the technology. and this group was still active in 1990.

And, most intriguing is his claim that the technology is far behind what is known of physics. At first I took that to mean it was behind in terms of being hidden, but the more I read that statement, the more I read into it.

rose

rose
re-rose rose

Postby nate » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:51 am

Hi Rose. I'm not sure I read Walker's statements as far as us making a breakthrough.
Azadehdel Doctor, have we mastered the knowledge? Are we working together with the entities? Dr Walker No. We have learned so much, and no we are not working with them...only contact.

Azadehdel Have we captured any saucers.. any material from the discs to study?

Dr Walker The technology is far behind what is known in ordinary terms of physics that you take the measure and obtain measurements. You are pushing for answers aren't you?

Azadehdel Is the concept on the Electromagnetic or Gravity?

Dr Walker As I said. It is far ahead of the known level of physics. A very few have knowledge of it.

Azadehdel Doctor, I guess this subject is like chasing the whirlwind. ( Henry specifically used this word because of the curious phrase " chasing windmills " used by Walker in the Steinman interview)

Dr Walker Well, yes. But if you capture that whirlwind, what do you want to do with it?

His syntax is awkward and confusing, but I read that as him saying that the UFO technology is far ahead of our technology, and we are far behind.

My feeling from the proven documents and reports from the 'UFO invisible college' that have surfaced so far is that:

1. There have been a lot of credible UFO sightings by credible observers in the military-science community

2. There have also been a lot of weird 'Oz effect' encounters which may be more psychic than material; eg people feel like they've 'slipped into a dreamscape' with no birdsong or animal noises, no traffic on the road, see vehicles and creatures that others don't see, etc. These might not be hallucinations as we understand them, but still don't seem like consensus material reality.

3. There have been deliberate psychic contacts with entities calling themselves aliens, visitors, etc; these contacts take much the same form as Spiritualist (eg 1850s-1930s) and New Age (eg 1950s-1980s) material. For one example, the Robert Woodward led studies at Douglas in the late 1960s

4. Many psychic communications include descriptions of physics and technology but much of it is extraordinarily hard to translate into our terms. It either flatly contradicts what we know of science or is vague about details and hard to test. But there appears to be some high-value material. Contactee material of the 1950s falls into a similar basket.

5. For the most part the phenomenon doesn't seem to pose a material national security danger, though at their worst some psychic contacts can be very distressing. It *would* be a danger if it were some kind of communicable mass hypnosis or mental illness, but even that doesn't quite seem the case. The 'abduction' phenomenon seems to fall in to this category.

(Note that most of the actions of organized 'debunkers' of both UFO and ESP phenomena make sense coming from this viewpoint: they see the phenomenon as a dangerous, transferrable mental illness - even, perhaps, a 'psychic war' of a kind - and feel they're fighting to protect society from it, even going so far as to abuse the scientific process to do so. This response probably goes back at least to the SIGN/GRUDGE split; and much, much earlier, to religious inquisitions and witch-hunts. And what if something like 'demons' or troubling psychic entities did turn out to be real? What if ESP to learn secrets and 'magic' to control events were in some way real and weaponisable? And on the other side, what if there were 'angels' or advanced entities whose loyalties we can't control? Would today's generals and judges and politicians perhaps be as terrified by this thought as they were by Communism, nuclear weapons and terrorism? Perhaps it is better that, mostly, they don't believe in any of it?)

6. Very few if any reports about crashes or bodies can be substantiated. This would make sense if the entities are 'real' as in something more than a hallucination of individual human minds, but not primarily physical in the sense we know of. They seem to manifest briefly in our material dimension and then retreat. Given this behavior it would be unlikely for them to leave permanent traces, and our missiles probably won't do much to them.

7. To the extent that there is 'technology' it appears to be 'from a higher dimension' where physics is deeply intertwined with the mental state of the user, or indeed shared mental states of groups and communities. This poses huge problems both to our reductionist model of physics (which has no theoretical space for mentality), and to our own psychology (because even if we had a theory, we don't know how to reliably control our own minds enough to get reliable results from such technology)

What I take from this is that there is indeed a small mostly self-selected, mostly non-governentally-approved 'elite' which has been studying the UFO and related phenomena for decades... or, more likely, multiple such networks both inside and outside the secret community... but nobody's yet really 'cracked it' in the sense of understanding the whole deal. Maybe some have made some small advances, but I think even the experts are about as much in the dark as the 'uninitiated', and they're spinning their wheels with all sorts of wild theoretical approaches on everything from ESP to gravity because none of it yet makes sense to them. Because the 'technology', if it even is that, is so far beyond us that we're all just dumb fish looking at a boat hull (to use Townsend's analogy).

This is what I get from the public, unclassified, open UFO reports and books; this thing is just a huge mystery and nobody has a clue. But of course nobody likes to say that they don't have a clue, and perhaps some of the best data is held up in unrelated classification because of the circumstances under which it was obtained (secret missile tests, secret satellites, etc, whatever). So those who are maybe in some of these classified compartments tend to respond when asked: 'yes, there's something there, but seriously, stop asking, you don't want to know, you won't get anywhere'. Because they haven't got anywhere, and they don't want to know any longer.

And of course someone like Eric Walker couldn't can't just invite any old UFO researcher into his personal 'Spooky Mulder basement club' because everyone he knows who's in that club has a full security clearance, need to know, read into overlapping programs, etc. Even if the UFO stuff isn't their 'day job' and is just a sideline, they still have to play by the wider intelligence community rules. This would also explain why someone like Townsend Brown might want to create a NICAP, to create a civilian venue for discussion to short-circuit the limitations of clearances. Doesn't mean there wasn't also a 'classified UFO club', or several, but you simply couldn't bring everyone into that one without crashing the entire defense network.

Meanwhile other intelligence operatives probably also had all sorts of other angles on the phenomenon: piggyback on the UFO groups for spying, investigate the potential for overloading air defense, psychological operations, feed false information to see where it goes, the CIA pranking the Russians, USAF pranking the Navy, etc.

I feel this way because ESP and psi, on which there's a large unclassified literature (and surely a classified one as well), produces a very similar sequence of reactions. 'This is nonsense; it can't be true; wait it could be true; hey wow this is amazing; but wait it doesn't make sense; this is ridiculous; we're not getting anywhere; we just don't care anymore; maybe it's dangerous to think about; tell everyone it's nonsense'. And the cycle repeats roughly every generation.

Regards, Nate
But on inspection of the dust
I came upon this thing called 'trust'
It helps
us to adjust
nate

Postby re-rose rose » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Thanks for playing, Nate!

7. To the extent that there is 'technology' it appears to be 'from a higher dimension' where physics is deeply intertwined with the mental state of the user, or indeed shared mental states of groups and communities. This poses huge problems both to our reductionist model of physics (which has no theoretical space for mentality), and to our own psychology (because even if we had a theory, we don't know how to reliably control our own minds enough to get reliable results from such technology)

Right. If only our "system" did a better job of teaching mind and heart centering we might finally be able to get somewhere.

I wonder if his reference to physics in terms of taking/making measurements, was pointing to an alternative dependent upon quantum probabilities?

rose
re-rose rose

Postby G-Man » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:25 pm

I must hold my hand up here and point to electro[re]ception, the sixth sense developed mainly by fish. The elephant fishes seem to be telling us how it is done; it may be no coincidence that reports of psychic alien contact include descriptions of beings with an obviously enlarged cerebellum (above and behind the ears).

Now, I seem to have some minor aptitude for this - and one of my school nicknames was "Lightbulb Head" because of the Turgenev-like prominences I possess in those locations :) Of course, I may be putting two and two together and making nineteen...
ύλη είναι το μοτέρ

"Il faut savoir tout envisager mais surtout ne rien croire" Aimé Michel

"Se non capite qualcosa, sbarazzarsi di esso"
G-Man

Postby re-rose rose » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Given Walker's prior experience with underwater sonar, that would make perfect Sci-fi sense G-man. "Ho-ho, the "bodies" didn't walk away, they swam away!"

rose
re-rose rose

Postby G-Man » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:00 pm

It isn't just fishes that do it. Bees, echidnas and cockroaches have some ability, apparently.
ύλη είναι το μοτέρ

"Il faut savoir tout envisager mais surtout ne rien croire" Aimé Michel

"Se non capite qualcosa, sbarazzarsi di esso"
G-Man

Postby re-rose rose » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:16 pm

I think I've been in the southwest too long...I read that as "bees, enchiladas, and cockroaches." :lol:

Time to take a screen break...
rose
re-rose rose

Re: Dr. Eric Walker & Fast Walkers

Postby Griffin » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:17 am

Good conclusions you’re coming to, Nate. Higher sentience can involve higher dimensions. How does physics work there? Weirdly, as we now know. To paraphrase a famous quantum physicist’s reputed reaction to a newly proposed quantum theory extension: “Yes, but it’s not crazy enough.”

What was TTB’s major insight after being spring loose in 1942 and on the way to sunny California? Dimensional “touching” and interfacing. It’s good to stay aware of this.

We work hard at ascribing other dimensional intrusions to perhaps secret but conventional events. Sometimes this may be true. But sometimes not, if we adopt another perspective and get more comfortable with high strangeness.

As I think I’ve mentioned before, while I was awaiting TTB’s reply to my query letter in 1980 I went on a campout. At what might be called a contact spot. I had a strange verge-of-sleep experience there. I felt a lot was missing from my conscious recollection of it. As I was studying with a veteran hypnotist and parapsychologist at the time, I had him do a special induction. It involved not only “putting me under” but “over” as well. It answered an important question, but not in a conventional manner. It was appropriately visual and gestalt. An “other” being was involved, but I won’t say alien. It is easiest described as a humanoid shaped light being.

My experience is easily dismissible as dreamlike and hypnotic generated fantasy. Perhaps. But from my perspective, it was dreamtimelike, in an Australian aboriginal context, and was really only hypnotic mediated. I realized that, at the most intimate intrinsic level, we are light beings, too. If all is ultimately one, then…

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin

Postby Griffin » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:22 am

Enchiladas for dinner, Rose? Might induce some interesting dreams.

Give my regards to Johnny. Hope to see you both on my next trip to Joshua country.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sword and The Teapot