Dr. Eric Walker

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

Dr. Eric Walker

Postby re-rose rose » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:07 pm

:cry: I am going to cherry pick some juicy items from interviews reported on http://www.presidentialufo.com/old_site ... 26,_90.htm. Just consider this your Sunday Funday post.

Phone conversation January 26,90
Azadehdel: But what amazes me, Doctor, is the frequent appearance of these objects. Does this suggest that they might have a base in one of our solar systems?

Dr Walker: Well. We can make a point of these, but they did not tell us.

Azadehdel: Have we been able to make contact with them on a communication basis?

Dr Walker: We promised not to tell.

Azadehdel: I can understand it. Does it mean that the official communication has been made, and it has been promised not to tell? Orders are that outside this circle there are private ( bits of ) information they should not know ( the public)

Dr. Walker: I do not think that it is official. If three, four individuals got together on this, it can't be official.

Azadehdel: Do they constitute any threat to the national security of any country?

Dr Walker: Everyone decides this on his own.

Azadehdel: I am told by the Ministry of Defense ( in England) they don't constitute a national threat to this country.

Dr Walker: Well, maybe they know.

Azadehdel: Do you know whether there is any cooperation between them (EBEs) and us, as an advanced civilization?

Dr. Walker: I think so. There have been occasions, but I can only speak for myself.

Azadehdel: But, Doctor, would you consider them to be intruders as a scientist?

Dr Walker: I don't think so. But, if they went into England as intruders, then I think yes, you could.

Azadehdel: Is any one of them alive?

Dr Walker: I cannot answer that.

March 8, 1990

Azadehdel No. Doctor. I sent this book on Tuesday by Air Mail. You should receive it in ten days or so. But, Doctor, I have been reading this book called Above Top Secret. There are some documents there referring to a group known as MJ -12. Have you heard of them?

Dr Walker For a long time now. I have nothing to do with them.

Azadehdel Are the documents authentic?

Dr Walker I don't think so.

Azadehdel Doctor. Is there such a group still active?

Dr Walker How good is your mathematics?

Azadehdel As good as it could be for a doctor in physics, but why?

Dr Walker Because only a couple people are capable of handling this issue. Unless your mind ability is like Einstein's or likewise, I do not think you can achieve anything.

Azadehdel well, Doctor, for years I have been trying. But, are there government scientists?

Dr Walker Everyone mistakes this issue. I gather by that you mean whether they work for the Defense establishments of the military.

Azadehdel Yes, Doctor, that is what I meant.

Dr. Walker Well, that is where you are wrong. They are a Handful Of Elite. When you are invited into that group I would know.

Azadehdel Is it a group like Bilderbergs, Pugwash, or the Trilaterals?

Dr Walker I didn't get that

Azadehdel Is this group like the Bilderbergs, Pugwash, or the Trilaterals?

Dr Walker ( Silence for a long while ) Something like that.

Azadehdel Are you a member of that group?

Dr Walker I cannot answer that. How good is your sixth sense? How much do you

know about ESP?

Azadehdel I know to some degree about ESP and EVP. But, what has that got to do with it?

Dr Walker Unless you know about it, and how to use it, you would not be taken in. Only a few know about it.

Azadehdel Doctor, are there any military people in that group?

Dr Walker No.

Azadehdel Doctor, have we mastered the knowledge? Are we working together with the entities? Dr Walker No. We have learned so much, and no we are not working with them...only contact.

Azadehdel Have we captured any saucers.. any material from the discs to study?

Dr Walker The technology is far behind what is known in ordinary terms of physics that you take the measure and obtain measurements. You are pushing for answers aren't you?

Dr Walker Are you familiar with the theory of Relativity? Do you know whether we have used it or not?

Azadehdel Yes, I am familiar with it. But, whether we have used it, I guess my answer would be yes and no.

Dr Walker That is correct, yes and no.

Dr Walker As I said, very few who are not officials have been able to work ( with them ) and if you are invited into their circle, I would know.

And that's the take from the first two interviews. Reading the third next.

rose
Last edited by re-rose rose on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
re-rose rose

Re: Dr. Eric Walter: the 3rd Interview

Postby re-rose rose » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:32 pm

The Dr. Walker who was so open in the first two interviews turns into a GOM (grumpy old man) in this one:

6. Then I moved on by saying that having read one of Dr. Vannevar Bush's books and reflecting on what you had told me about the sixth sense and ESP, and then the Navy's tests and approach on Remote Viewing (RV). Bush seemed to have a negative view on this approach, and yet you have highly praised him in your book. I also added," He definitely knew about the whole thing, and yet he seems to brush the whole thing aside, how would that be?"

He replied," Well, you know, a view of what's important differs with people. Vannevar Bush had a great many important things he was trying to pursue; that and anything like this was not of great importance. You think it is important, other people don't."

7. I said, " It was of great importance to you at one time, Doctor, was it not?

He answered, " Who me? Oh...for two or three days, yes. But I had work to do. I had other things."

8. " What did the classification to do with MAJIC or MAJECTIC grade of classification?

He asked me after a long time to repeat, which I did. Then he replied: " Well you know those names came to different compartments, and just using a word like those might mean this for one period and might mean something different for some other period of time."

9. " But at what period of time on the UFO subject, was it the designated classification?

He replied: " I do not recall what the code was, how long it was before the code was changed, or what compartment it was."

10. " But the MAJECTIC TWELVE did exist, did it not?"

" I don't know."

11. Then I referred to Kadena and the documents there with MAJECTIC TWELVE that were destined to be shredded in 1979.

He laughed very loudly and said: " You know it is a ridiculous situation. What the hell difference does it make whether it is shredded or not. After all, fourty years have gone by, and nobody's blown up the world."

12. " But, the bodies that were recovered, they are kept on, they must have been?"

He replied: " How do you know there were bodies? Maybe they walked away. You assume too many things. ( Walker made almost an identical such statement seven years earlier to Steinman ) Most of the things are wrong." Then he laughed again.

13. " So, in other words there were no bodies involved?"

He replied: " I did not say that."

14. Then I refered to what he had just stated - that maybe they walked away.

He answered: " You jump to hasty conclusions. Maybe some walked away. Maybe some did not walk away. As I say. It is none of your business. Just to satisfy you curiosity...it is not going to do any damn good except to make you happy. Is it not true? Are we going to change the rules and regulations just to make you happy? If you say you are looking for the truth, you will never get it, so forget it.

I get the impression that in interviews 1 and 2 Walker revealed some important clues, hoping for meaningful and thoughtful questions the next time. It seems to me he quickly lost patience and interest when the interviewer failed to move off on the Majestic/Magic trail that had led him to Walker.

rose
re-rose rose

Re: Dr. Eric Walter and Wilbert Smith

Postby re-rose rose » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:59 pm

The reason I am off on this Eric Walker canter today is because his name was cited by Wilbert Smith as being a man in the know about UFOs (according to Sarbacher). And because of his professional association with the Harvard underwater acoustics lab before that was offically transferred to the Penn State Ordnance Lab.

Author Grant Cameron, host of The Presidents UFO Website, and publication source for the above excerpted transcripts of conversations with Walker, has written a good deal more about Wilbert Smith and Project Magnet than I have known. There are a few different, relevant links in the nav panel at the top of this page, but this provides a look at the Smith/Sarbacher connection.

http://www.presidentialufo.com/old_site ... bacher.htm

rose
re-rose rose

Re: Dr. Eric Walker

Postby re-rose rose » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:33 pm

I think it is safe to assume that Wilbert was a Stephenson man:

Ran "Radio Ottawa" which was the place where Canadians spies radioed in, and where the Canadians intercepted Soviet communications. Being in charge of this put Smith in a position where he was trusted to keep the most highly classified secrets.

Smith allocated radio frequencies for AM/FM radio, and for the intelligence agencies who also used radio frequencies.

1956 -superintendent of Radio Regulations Engineering. Being promoted after the shut down of Project Magnet clearly indicated that the Canadian government held Smith in high esteem, and did not think he was crazy as some have maintained over the years.

1957 Smith sat on the coordinating committee of the international geophysical year. He therefore had contact on leading edge scientific problems with many Americans and scientists from the Soviet Union who where also a part of the IGU program.

http://www.presidentialufo.com/old_site/smith1.htm
re-rose rose

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:26 pm

PUGWASH would have slowed me down in a response too.
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby nate » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:16 pm

Walker: Yes. I know of MJ-12. I have know of them for 40 years. I believe that you're chasing after and fighting with windmills!! (a strange term that puzzled the researchers. We therefore asked about it again in an interview years later)

This makes me laugh! Seriously, were Bill Steinman and all his UFO investigator friends not familiar with Don Quixote at all?

Dr. Eric Walker was the former President of Penn State University from 1956 to 1971. He was also a member of many defense boards including Chairman of the Institute for the Institute for Defense Analysis - the most powerful defense think tank. He also was Executive Secretary of the Defense Research Board from 1950-1951.(Effectively an Assistant Secretary of Defense)

PSU again. I note that it was PSU's Applied Research Lab (not University of Pennsylvania, as I earlier said by mistake - didn't realise they were two different institutions!) who edited the 'unclassified extract' of the Navy space history 'From The Sea To The Stars'. The classified version of which resides at the NRO.

Regards, Nate
But on inspection of the dust
I came upon this thing called 'trust'
It helps
us to adjust
nate

Postby nate » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:30 pm

Linda Brown wrote:PUGWASH would have slowed me down in a response too.

Huh. I've always thought of the Pugwash Conferences as just a nuclear non-proliferation group... but I guess to some political sectors in the USA during the Cold War, trying to limit nuclear weapons was seen as Communist infiltration and therefore it had to be a conspiracy. In the same way that environmental activism (particularly on climate change) is also often seen as a conspiracy today.

Interesting that Hannes Alfven was a Pugwash president from 1970-75! I didn't know that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pugwash_C ... ld_Affairs

Also, Cyrus Eaton seems to have a sort of familiar Stephenson-ish feel to him, or is that just my imagination? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_S._Eaton

Regards, Nate
But on inspection of the dust
I came upon this thing called 'trust'
It helps
us to adjust
nate

Postby re-rose rose » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:41 am

Nate, I am almost certain you correctly attributed Penn State for the From the Sea to the Stars document, but even here in the states many people confuse the two. designations.

And another fun factoid: at the time when the State Universities were founded most of them were located far away from major urban locations. At that time 100% of the students were men, and the founders, well knowing the rambunctious capabilities of groups of adolescent males, thought they would be less likely to harm themselves and others if they were removed from the temptations of city life.

So, while The University of Pennsylania, a private 'gentleman's school' is located in Philadelphia, the rowdies were consigned to State College in the rural area of western PA.
Somewhere along the line that location acquired the name of Happy Valley, so if you should come across that nomenclature, just know that it is a substitute "Penn State."

rose
re-rose rose

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:40 pm

Haha. Haha...yes...Happy Valley. I remember that term. Far less "buttoned down" than the " Main Line"

I also remember that PUGWASH and Brad Shank were closely associated..which might be yet another reason that HOOVER considered that Townsend Brown was operating in the TWILIGHT ZONE". Those were the actual words used in cables between FBI offices In Washington and Hawaii in 1950 and 1951.

Great reading guys!
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Postby re-rose rose » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:50 pm

Hoover was such a fanatic on the issue of communism that among the handful of ONI FOIA documents on the Internet Archive is a letter to the FBI complaining about the quality of speakers the FBI provided for an ONI lecture series on the topic. Apparently they were naming names with such wild abandon that one of those called out as a communist threatened ONI with a libel suit and the author of the letter was pleading for the designated speakers to take a more moderate and level tone.

rose
re-rose rose

Next

Return to The Sword and The Teapot