HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Now open for business. (Every cosmic neighborhood has a local watering hole. This one's ours.)
Forum rules
Behave or be thrown out. The bouncers are enormous out here in this no-gravity space.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:06 am

Hey Cat!!!! Almost missed wishing you a happy birthday!!! I hope that you have had a wonderful day and those around you treated you with the respect that advancing age requires!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!! Linda
From the Shadow of Giant Rock
Linda Brown

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Postby Grimalkin » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:19 am

Thank you. The big day is actually tomorrow, the fourteenth. We're going to breakfast after I get off work in the morning. Don't you have a bday coming up?

Grimalkin
Grimalkin

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:26 am

George and I bought ourselves our birthday gifts several days ago so the actual day sort of was precelebrated but thanks for thinking of it... Happy Birthday tomorrow then kid.
Linda
Linda Brown

Postby hobbit » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:12 am

Happy birthday cat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K8gcB59 ... re=related
Squashed tomatoes and stew,
Bread and butter in the gutter,
Happy birthday to YOU
hobbit
hobbit

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:34 am

Hey Jack! Have we got your birthday right? If so then Happy Birthday!!!!! May this next year be a fantastic one for you!!!! Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Grimalkin » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:46 am

Happy birthday Jack.

Grimalkin
Grimalkin

Postby hobbit » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:02 pm

Happy birthday Jack.
There seems to be a high proportion of saggy arses present?
hobbit
hobbit

Postby Grimalkin » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Wishing a very happy birthday to all the Nov, Dec, and Jan folks
I get confused. Best wishes

Grimalkin
Grimalkin

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Me too.... thats a great idea! Or just consider Jan 1st a birthday for everybody like the Jockey club does for race horses. No matter when you were born...... you are a yearling on January 1st of the next year!!!! Makes it really tough for the guys who are late fall foals.....

I used to keep track of my doggies birthdays but that has long since slid away!

Funny that I remember when the first foal I ever raised hit the ground. It was April 3, 1959... and I was late getting to school there in Loudoun County ( Northern Virginia horse country for sure....) I had spent all night with my mare... was late changing for school.... was sent to the principals office. Will never forget that he very gruffly asked me why I was so late.... and I told him about my beautiful blood bay filly.... His eyes lit up.... and we talked horses for a full hour. It was the first time I really felt accepted at that school and strangely it wasn't by the kids but by the principal! He is the one who helped me name her...... Bonfire. Fifty two years later and I still remember her birthday! and him too but wouldn't have the vaguest idea what his name was

Twigsnapper says that the horse who played the main role in WarHorse is a Jockey Club registered gelding by the name of Finders Key ( By Key to the Mint.) Says that he wants George and me to go to that show and think of him....horse people.... what a strange bunch we are...... Linda
Linda Brown

Postby Jack » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:10 am

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone. It was sunday the 18th, sagging arse and all.
Jack
Jack

Next

Return to The Sword and The Teapot